Shhhhh.... this is a private area!

Comments

• ohkay_doitohkay_doit Posts: 3
    Hello Backstagers! =)
  • Nymphozrit69Nymphozrit69 Posts: 1
    I'm sorry but this board is only accessible to our Superstars, BackStagers and Community Managers.

Here we share juicy Sneak Peeks on upcoming game features, game modes, boosters and blockers. Maybe one day we'll see you in here as well? 

W T.F. why can't I be herewith the circle of friends
  • Loftus_LadLoftus_Lad Posts: 1
    Hi all.
    I mainly play CC Jelly and Soda. What level is everyone at?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,340 Legend
    Ok well I think this frog is from new game that is not announced yet right? 😉
    I don't see him before! 

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👉 Here
  • deeznuts1230deeznuts1230 Posts: 1
    Hello! Thanks for the invite  :)
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 375 Superstar
    *waves* Hi!
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

🎀NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better🎀
  • Casey7781maryCasey7781mary Posts: 1
    Ok well I think this frog is from new game that is not announced yet right? 😉
    I don't see him before! 

• LnonblondeLnonblonde Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone! I'm really excited to see Backstage come to life. 
  • WilyReptileWilyReptile Posts: 305 Ambassador
    Ohhh what is this?

This is one super cool frog in sunglasses @MightyWolf15! like CrazyFrog but on the beach :) 

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,340 Legend
    edited July 11
    @WilyReptile is the backstage a name for a game or it just a brand new badge for this community?because I don't understand!

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👉 Here
  • WilyReptileWilyReptile Posts: 305 Ambassador
    @WilyReptile is the backstage a name for a game or it just a brand new badge for this community?because I don't understand!
    @MightyWolf15 - So BackStage is a new, exclusive Community space which we are testing out with randomly selected players and the support of the SuperStars. The idea is to showcase upcoming new features for our games; Candy, Soda, Friends etc and see how our players feel about the changes. We're still in very early trial stages at the moment so watch this space!
  • LnonblondeLnonblonde Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    I think BackStage is a great idea. Often when I am playing and see new features or changes that have taken place I want to give feedback. I am really looking forward to what BackStage is offering us as players to contribute to the games. 
  • TiggerDeeTiggerDee Posts: 3
    Hi everybody,
    I am excited for the previews of new levels and new games to come. I really enjoyed taking a try at level 5000, discovering new features and opportunities to beat the levels more effectively.