Shhhhh.... this is a private area!

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,323 Legend
    Hi @FeatherWaite and Welcome to the best Community! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘‹

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! ๐Ÿ‘‰ Here
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,830 Legend
    edited September 3
    @WilyReptile is the backstage a name for a game or it just a brand new badge for this community?because I don't understand!
    @MightyWolf15 - So BackStage is a new, exclusive Community space which we are testing out with randomly selected players and the support of the SuperStars. The idea is to showcase upcoming new features for our games; Candy, Soda, Friends etc and see how our players feel about the changes. We're still in very early trial stages at the moment so watch this space!
    Thanks @QueenMia for inviting me to visit this Community! ๐ŸŒน

Nice to see you again @WilyReptile! There are some Candy Crush Saga Game Features that a lot of us are unaware of. I just posted a Thread this morning about the Extra-Moves Rewards Equivalent to the amount of time being away from the game. I didn't know that this one exist until a friend of mine e-mailed me a ScreenShot. Do you know anything about this? If you do, do you know the maximum amount of Extra-Moves each player can get equivalent to the number of 
    days being away from the game? Here is the link to my Thread: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/265064/wow-14-extra-moves-from-being-away-for-14-days-from-playing-candy-crush-saga#latest

Thanks!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    YouTube CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,323 Legend

Welcome to the Backstage area! ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŽ‰

@mercerik

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! ๐Ÿ‘‰ Here
    Thanks @MightyWolf!

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

• LimLim Posts: 5,562 Game Expert
    Congratulations and welcome back to Backstage Community! @mercerik ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

edited September 4
    Thanks for the warm welcome @Lim!  Although I was invited on August 1, this is my first time visiting here.

• LimLim Posts: 5,562 Game Expert
    edited September 4
    You are welcome! @mercerik ;
    I was invited by QueenMia too on 3rd August 2019! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    And I have joining these Backstage Contests a few of times! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

edited September 4
    Hi Everyone!

The Kingdom's Thank You Candy Crush Video Competition Entries' Deadline is fast approaching. All Entries should be submitted by 23:59 CET or 11:59 PM Central European Time on Friday, September 6, 2019. If you haven't submitted your Entry, you still have time to do so.

Winners will be notified by e-mail commencing during the week of September 9.

Good Luck!

• ู…ุฑุญุจุง 

• ShazzeroShazzero Posts: 1
    Hi all!
    Hi
    edited September 7
    ู…ุฑุญุจุง 

Hi there! Welcome to the Community & The Backstage Area!

Just want to let you know that English is the Preferred Language in the Community and this Backstage Area. The reasoning behind this is so we all can better understand each other as we exchange comments and point-of-views.

Thanks for understanding!

• AndieleSoaresAndieleSoares Posts: 13
    Olรก gente boa...
    Cool Instrumental Music
    In The Private Area

Ed Sheeran - Photograph (Piano/Cello Cover) - Brooklyn Duo

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello

Do you want a tournament mode in Shuffle Cats? Vote for it here
    Do you like Candy crush tales? Do you feel bad that it is not in the list of king's games and has not got a community? Get it in the list and vote for adding a community here.