Were the contests reward GB/Boosters on All of King Games's or Candy Crush's Games of our choice?

LimLim Posts: 5,732 Game Expert
edited August 7 in What is Backstage?
Hello! Ambassador Team! ( @TheFishsta and @WilyReptile ) πŸ‘‹
I am not sure these contests were rewarded gold bars/boosters on their game's of our choice as I am first time to see the contest on Backstage Community. πŸ˜•
So their game's of our choice is All of King Games's of our choice or Candy Crush's Games of our choice? Let me know! Thank you!Β 

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

Comments

• WilyReptileWilyReptile Posts: 346 Ambassador
    Hey @Lim - generally the prizes are available for any King game unless the competition says differently - I notice you seem to be a fan of Diamond Diaries so if you wanted your prize in Diamond Diaries that would be your choice!

• LimLim Posts: 5,732 Game Expert
    edited August 7
    Okay! Thanks for your information! @WilyReptile πŸ€—

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonderfulll <3<3<3