Valiant Heroes

KatpenStofilKatpenStofil Posts: 4
edited September 20 in What is Backstage?
Hi!

As Valiant Heroes doesnt seem to have its own forum yet, I'll post here. Yesterday my game froze and restarting my phone didnt help, so I reinstalled my game. 
My old character (lvl 9 including a Salvo purchase) disappeared and I got a new one. 
I dont mind loosing the old character terribly, but would really like to get Salvo back. 

Anyone to point in me in the right direction to get help?
I have tried mailing to [email protected], [email protected] - but all it gives is an auto-reply wanting me to ask the community, which is kind of hard since there isnt a Valiant Heroes forum here :/ And yes, Valiant Heroes is a king game..

Any suggestions?

Comments

• LnonblondeLnonblonde Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    Open up Valiant Heroes on your mobile device.
    On all of my King mobile games there is a wheel in the bottom left hand corner.
    Click on the wheel and it will bring up several icons.
    Of those several icons click on the one that looks like another wheel more to the right
    Look through the list and find the Help Center and click on it
    scroll down and find Technical and Connection Issues and click on that.
    Go down to the bottom of that page.
    It will say 'Still Need Help?'
    Under those words you will see Contact Us and click on that.
    You will find a form to directly contact King customer service.
    Fill in your email address that you have used to register your king account.
    Also fill in your name and then choose a topic. 
    Then fill in the box that says Tell Us What you need and hit submit!
    You will hear back from the awesome and helpful King customer service reps.
    I hope that helps!

KatpenStofil said:
    Hi!

As Valiant Heroes doesnt seem to have its own forum yet, I'll post here. Yesterday my game froze and restarting my phone didnt help, so I reinstalled my game. 
    My old character (lvl 9 including a Salvo purchase) disappeared and I got a new one. 
    I dont mind loosing the old character terribly, but would really like to get Salvo back. 

Anyone to point in me in the right direction to get help?
    I have tried mailing to [email protected], [email protected] - but all it gives is an auto-reply wanting me to ask the community, which is kind of hard since there isnt a Valiant Heroes forum here :/ And yes, Valiant Heroes is a king game..

Any suggestions?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,323 Legend
    Hi @KatpenStofil,

Welcome to the best Community and to the Backstage and thank you very much for playing Valiant Heroes!  ;)

So Valiant Heroes is still in testing now and every soft launch games are have a lot of issues with it so Snowprint is try to fix the issues of the game and probably next update everything will be fine
    About your problem, can you please post your user ID of the game here? so the team can handle that issue and bring Salvo back to your account...
    And also about Freeze/crash issue can you show us your device details?

On Android devices King games require OS 4.4.4 or higher.

If you have a supported device, please get back to us with the following details so they can take a closer look and help you:

1) Make and model number of your device. Also, the current OS you have. You can find this in Settings>General>About.

2) The version of the game app you have. You can find this in Google Play, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

3) How much storage left on the device?

I will tag @WilyReptile in case if he can give you more information about that... ;)

Thanks 

Have a great weekend! <3

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! πŸ‘‰ Here
  • KatpenStofilKatpenStofil Posts: 4
    Thanks for the answer!

I've got a Samsung Xcover 4 with android version 9 and currently have 2 Gb free on the internal memory.

Game version is 0.20.7.5209
    User id: 827a068c-b33b-42fb-b3c5-e73eccebd1bf (I have no idea if this is the same as the user-id I had before i reinstalled the game however..)
    edited September 23
    Hey @KatpenStofil,

Are you have the old user ID? 
    Because if you are delete the game and installed again you will lose your progress completely! :(

Unfortunately this game doesn't support Google Play Games for now... so you can't save your progress! 

I wasnt aware of that, yes I deleted my game completely. Fairly bad mistake to not integrate with google-play - especially when it's a game where you pay for content :/

It should still be possible to see that I've paid for Salvo and get him on the new account.. 
    The old account should also be traceable since that character still is a member of the same clan as my current one.

(My current name is Stofiljr old is KaptenStofil)
    Hi @KatpenStofil,

That's really bad from devolopers as well! :(

In 2017 when Legend of Solgard (first Snowprint game) was soft launch by King, the developers are made a Google Play Games for save the progress but this time Valiant Heroes doesn't have it unfortunately... :confounded:

I'm going to tag @WilyReptile again if he can answer you!

• WilyReptileWilyReptile Posts: 293 Ambassador
    Hi all, I’m out of the office at the moment as it’s a bank holiday - when I’m back in tomorrow I’ll reach out to the support team and see how we can resolve this! πŸ‘
    Hey @KatpenStofil - I'm going to drop you a PM in a bit, I'm just waiting for the studio to confirm the best email address for you to use to fix this...  speak soon
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    Would be beautiful :3 :3
  • Nixxer0neNixxer0ne Posts: 2
    Me too have lost my account just now. User id 8774672b-4156-4b67-8c75-52610ceefd7. Ign nixxer0ne
  • Nixxer0neNixxer0ne Posts: 2
    Still no solution for my lost account  :(
    edited September 30
    I just pmed @wilyreptile about your issue NixxerOne. I got Salvo back 3 days ago. I'm sure it will be solved soon :)
    Hey @Nixxer0ne - really sorry to hear you've had same issue - I've just dropped you a pm with a contact to use