What level are you on during the Holiday Season? (finished)

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 10,050 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Support

Happy Holidays everyone! We wish you a joyful, peaceful, fun and relaxing Holiday Season, but we hope that you won't forget to rescue all the pets and solve the puzzles during the Holidays. 

Share what level you are on and why you love playing Pet Rescue Puzzle here below.

All players that share their story will get a Pet Puzzle Holiday badge here in Community and ten randomly picked players will also get 10 Gold Bars on the 7th January! 

You have until Tuesday 7 January 9:00 CET to participate!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Don't have a Community account yet? 
Then sign up right here to participate!
Prev134567

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 45,191 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Pet Rescue Players! 🎄

So who has playing Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga, tell them what level are you on?

Good luck! Everyone! 👍

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (by @Fluzzard

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RobinCorteRobinCorte Posts: 2,053 Level 5
    I'm at 113 ... I'm busy trying to reach the last level of the other games ... but I love them all

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,258 Candy Moderator
    I am currently on level 545 (and I do not like that mean plant!!!).  I love this game because not only do I get to rescue all kinds of pets and give them a place to live, but I also get to decorate the rooms of their home and feed and play with them and give them fun hats to wear too!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,779 Crushing Legend
    I wish everyone a Happy Peaceful Christmas.
    I haven't been able to start this game yet. Will come next

The last completed Levels             

Candy Crush Saga , Level 9680
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4460
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 5774

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 45
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 162

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend

I am forever stuck around 460. I can't get a disco party time going. I miss their fun club boom boxes too!

I agree with you @bearwithme that the best part is collecting the home improvements, costumes, and pets. I am hoping for another stack of rooms soon. I need more office space for my animals to do my work! 😉

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad! I accidentally commented on the pet rescue saga page thinking I was just saying where I was spending the holidays and talking about our local pet shelter. It gave me a badge even though I no longer play that game actively. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind removing it? I'm sorry! I need to be more careful! 😬
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 47,372 Candy Moderator
    Hi everyone.  
    My level now, love playing Pet Rescue Puzzle , because diffrent with other , with Tap

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,747 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Crazy Cat Lad
    I'm a newbie here. I am currently having a lot of fun returning pet's to the shelter.🎪
    Current level 18

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 30,131 Crushing Legend
    I’m currently on level 254🤫 loves all the pets I rescued, they all so adorable and I renamed them all 🥰 

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories 🌸

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Crazy Cat Lad - Level 1 I mean 2 now 🤭🤪🤣

Never too late to start right?!? 💪🏻

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 13,991 Farm Moderator
    Hello @Crazy Cat Lad!  

I am on level # 426!  It is the level with the "mean weeds" :p  :p  It always takes few days for me to win these levels :o  I have stopped playing the game for a while, as I did not like the "new map" structure!!  Now, I know that it won't change, I am playing the game again :+1:  :+1:    

Happy to say that I am successfully defeating the "Vine Monster" as of now!  And also just received another pet today :)  I don't name my pets because, I like them as they are!!  May be in future =)  

The most loving part for me in the game is when I rescue those pets in the levels and Fern taking / carrying those little babies and also the chubby Bear and the Panda with same love and passion.... it is just too cute and I love seeing Fern's face over and over again :3  :3  

Signature - Moderators 2021 FHS PummyRajpng
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 14,165 Legend
    Currently on level 463 pretty hard game this one but I will keep at it

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Thanks for tagging me! I have not started playing this game yet but I will definitely try during this holiday break from work. Happy holiday season everyone! =)
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • SabrinaMSabrinaM Posts: 588 Level 4
    Currently I'm level 490. I love this game ❤ because I love pets.🦊I like rescue the pets🐕 and find new ones🦝. I  like so much Party Mode.🎉🎊

This discussion has been closed.