🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,446 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Spaghetti I will remember to suggest that in future.

I haven't been playing Jelly long so still finding my feet 😂

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @dc2015 !

I'm sorry I missed your question here. 😔 Were you able to participate in the Royal Championship finally? Are you still experiencing connection issues?

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

@Lola_Pop it finally started working thank you for checking

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Yay, that's great!!😊

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

RC is full of glitches this time...First on nobody being able to sign on...now boosters freezing on last rounds to advance on...Another RC needs to start immediately after this one ends...so frustrating.

• dodgeangel
    dodgeangel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ran into several glitches this time. My boosters kept freezing, not allowing me to use them in last moves and kept me from winning. My screen would freeze as well with the little internet thing swirling like it was a connection issue but I had a perfectly fine connection. I agree with the previous poster that we should get a do over and an extra day because I stayed more mad and frustrated this time and didn't get to enjoy it ☹️

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @Leanna_Allen and @dodgeangel @dodgeangel !

Please accept my apologies for the delayed answer. We'll pass your comments to the Game Studio in case they can investigate why it happened. I hope it works better the next time!!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

I want the clock back ⏰

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @NamTruong2001 !

Thanks for the feedback about the timer!

It's not gone, but the design has changed a bit; now it's a bar which gets filled as time advances. In this screenshot you can see the bar showing how much the opponent has left:

I hope it helps!!🤗

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

I am beginning to think that the championship is set up to intentionally get us to spend more money on things and actually steals our gold bars. Three times in this most recent tournament, I won a game that would have been the game to open a new chest of prizes when the screen froze. When it came back, it was the screen as if I had lost and had to pay gold bars to keep my progress or lose my progress. I never pay to keep progress, but twice when I chose to lose progress, it took the bars and kept my progress anyway. The buttons are so close together, the wrong one registers at times. I lost 40 gold bars this way. Between that and the fact that the game freezes and tells me there is no internet when there clearly is makes this much less fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?