🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

It happened to me 2 days ago! Playing 10 matches, the 9 were the same, arena 12:

This arena is not one of my best, because the result is mostly a point of luck and not skills. I lost most of the matches on this arena and as a result I stuck on level 3. The same day arena 10 was available, which is one of my favs, but I haven't the opportunity to play on it so many times!

A good idea is to use more than three arenas every time and try to cycle them in a better way. Of course I don't know how the algorithm which gives the opponents works, but sometimes it seems that the results are not so good!

There are 2 points which can make the game better about the algorithm:

• Better level cycling
    • Choosing opponents according to their boosters selection

For example, it happened to me several times to have opponent with 2 powerfull boosters, striped and wrapped hammers, while I had only the two basic ones! The match was lost from the beginning!

I have some other ideas about boosters, but lets discuss about them another time on another post!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,759 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there! I'll give you my girlfriend, she can explain it to you.

@DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Options

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@letsplay822 and @NikolaosProdromidis I didn't play RC this weekend.

Knowing from other discussions that there were problems with some boards, I can imagine that they were removed from the game. If the studio doesn't have replacement boards to add them instead of the broken boards, now it's just the few that work.

Since it is a very popular game, I can imagine that the studio has therefore switched RC with fewer boards than it does not offer this weekend. Unfortunately, I do not have any other explanation.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,759 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited January 2021
    Options

@DieOmimi hi and thanks for your answer!

No, there was not problem with boards! There were 3 boards available on Thursday's-Friday's game, arena 3, arena 10 and arena 12!

When I play all of my tickets, usually I wait 5 hours to fillup 5 tickets and play 5 matches or more if win tickets in chests.

I played at the beginning several matches including all 3 boards and then stuck on 3rd level without chests available. I had to win 5 matches in a row to advance.

Waited 5 hours to fill lives and started playing! All 5 matches were arena 12 and I lost most of them. After 5 hours played again, 4 matches arena 12 ( 2 loses, 1 win, 1 tie) and 1 match arena 10 (win).

On next 5 I had 3 arena 12, 1 arena 3 and 1 arena 10 if I remember well.

You cannot say that this is a fair cycling!

I have also to tell you that arena 12 is a board where someone can be 1st with score e.g.38- 12 and opponent can win in one set of moves, caging 2-3 times and/ or using the lollipop 2 times. Most of the times this happens to me!

The older boards are far away better balanced!!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thanks @NikolaosProdromidis for your explanation. But then I didn't get the question right (maybe it's because of the translation?). I thought there were too few variations in RC this time because last week's boards would have disrupted the game, so the game would have hung up.

I wish you a lot of fun in the game and good wins.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Thanks @DieOmimi for yor answer!

Yes, I am sorry if my English is not so good, it is not my speaking language! Of course I try my best!! 😀

• DieOmimi
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis me too. My language is German and I have to use the translator. 😘

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited January 2021
    Options
  • QueenRabbit
    QueenRabbit Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It’s Friday night and I haven’t had RC since the last championship round ended last night. Usually I get access to the next round the same night one ends? 😩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?