🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

HEY STUDIO...... Why are you intentionally RUINING this game. You realize most people are struggling during this PANDEMIC and you want to make changes that benefit your pocket.

(Edit by CM: Rude)

• KarmaPolice
    KarmaPolice Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

I’m sure they introduced this feature before and it disappeared as quickly as it came. I really hope players don’t pay the gold bars to continue, if they do it will be a permanent fixture.

Maybe try to fix the ‘oops somethings went wrong’ and ‘no internet connection’ glitches before introducing new (and unimproved) updates??

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Freaking ridiculous!! You can still waste your tickets to climb the leader board but you can't advance on...

WHY WHY WHY?!? This makes no two licks of sense!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

(Edit by CM: Rude)

The good news: The old company is here!! 😀

• Nell16
    Nell16 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Well this really is fun - not.

This round has more problems than there's been for ages with no connections.

I've just played myself and lost!

And now this lockout. What's the point of slowing down an already slow game? Where's the fun?

And please tell me no-ones going to pay money for it? I only ever use bars I've won anyway and I'm not spending them on unlocking chests.

Dire

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

I haven't got it.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

My dear friends @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi @Spinnifix , maybe it is boring for you, but I have to tell again and again the same old story: Arena 12 came to me multiple times today! I played 1-2 times on Arena 3, 2-3 times on Arena 10 and 6-7 times Arena 12!

My problem is that I like and have good matces on Arenas 3 and 10, while I mostly loose on Arena 12, mostly in stupid ways, as candies fall like crazy from the sky!!

I want to have the same opportunities to play on all boards as equally as possible!

Today: game started, oponent did two good moves with good results.

My turn, I just did two simple moves without any success. Then caging starts, one on opponent's 2nd set of moves and two on 3rd set of moves:

Then we have this:

Then we have this:

And the end came:

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

So besides the new locked out crap, they’ve got another new feature that is actually good for once. I was playing the last round to get the treasure chest, when I lost. Instead of losing all my progress, I just lost one. I was at 4/5 wins and went down to 3/5. This is one change I hope they keep.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Yes this is a good change! It had to be like this from the beginning IMO. 😀😉

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis I can well understand that you are super disappointed. You know, the same thing happened to me many times. That's why I stopped playing RC at some point. I was just so perplexed that the opponent won, even though my board said for me until the penultimate move. Suddenly and out of nowhere my opponent got special candies and let me lose. 

I then decided to focus on the main card and play "fishing with friends" on Thursdays and collect boosters there. 

I don't play RC for 8 weeks because obviously nothing has changed. 

It's nice to think about your reports to me. Basically, I think RC is good, but at the moment the main card is more important to me and the support of my teams in my other games. 

I wish you more luck for your next game and, most importantly, that you come and stay on the winning side. I know you lose your temper if you lose too often. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?