🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

I honestly would like to know their reasoning behind this. It’s not like the chests are WORTH it. This is like when they started doing the unlimited... they were charging most of us 79 gold bars and then someone mentioned on here that they only paid the 49 and then tried to say it was because it was on “sale”. No, they were just hoping they wouldn’t get caught.

They don’t realize what an amazing game this could be if they would stop with the non-sense & actually listen to the customers who play this. I think I get more info from a brick wall than we do the Studio.

And @Leanna_Allen it used to be 30gb for first place before they got stingy and cut it in half.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

@headoperations I agree with you, but I want to tell that they present here the worst scenario first, to finally take back something and make us "happy" of this!

Things get worst lately and this is obvious!

On current event I am stuck for 30 hours on 3rd level! I have not the "lock upgrade" so I can play as long as I get tickets, but without any interest!

It happens more frequently that I cannot proceed on higher levels and to have a max. of 2-3 win streak! The same happens to others as I read!

Reaching the last match to open a chest and advance, some bot apears as opponent, who gets tons of red and blue candies + striped and wrapped candies in places where simple mathematics and geometry cannot explain how there is space for the combinations creating these special candies!

A lot of players who used to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd on each event, now they come 5th, 6th, 8th, etc and this is a new normality!!

But money is money! Now more often I loose my interest of playing because 1,2,3 players in my leaderboard get unlimited and they go on!

Only if I start participating in a new event with 10-12 hours delay, there is a hope to find a normal leaderboard without addicted players getting unlimited etc!

I agree with you when you say: "when something happens too frequently to be a coincidence (or an anomaly) it is occurring on purpose." 🙂

• lisarenfro
    lisarenfro Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

To lock us out for more than 30 minutes is wrong!! (I don’t even like the idea of 30 minutes). But if you’re going to keep this stupid version, at least fill our lives up when we come back. And maybe unlimited lives until we reach the chest? That along with the normal; better rewards, no regular jelly crap, a ticket bank, etc.

• Itwasme50
    Itwasme50 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When playing the challenge in rural championship opponents always have more boards space and it's not fair for the other person like me don't have enough for space why playing because it makes you lose the Getty so please fix it so I can be fair to both players

• lisarenfro
    lisarenfro Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Well look at that. A bunch of crap for a different game and I can no longer play in this tournament. Gee thanks. Stupid stupid stupid!! 😡😡

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Can you please make it more clear because I don't understand what do you mean? What is rural championship and what is Getty? Maybe you talk about another game???

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hello,

really @Lola_Pop!!!

we are complaining about many issues and problems and commented several times! And no one from the community responded to us or commented back

Please solve our problems if you want us to stay in the community or to play the candy crush games

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Im not enjoying the game as before, I only play the turns that I have one by one by like a chess tournament! I do not aim to finish all streak or reach high levels its only the board that I have in front of me or I win or I loose and I do not spend 1 $ anymore!!!

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

WHAT?!? I never got 30 for 1st and I have been playing from the beginning 😳 and I was always 1st back then. I remember the when we found out some were only paying 49 when we were paying 79 😂😂😂 Yeah...that didn't go over well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?