🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

If you have proof of these so called “hackers” & their IP addresses… then post the pictures. It’s that simple. And why are you the only one who has experienced these hackers? We all know this game is rigged. Has been for 2 years now. There are hundreds of pages you can read that describes all our issues with this game. It’s nothing new.

And lastly, not sure why you are so upset about being called that girl?? Don’t see anything wrong it. Plus it’s rude for you or your Aunty to say something about someone’s personality you know nothing about except from a message board. And if this game upsets you so much… why are you still playing it?? It’s a game.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Today is not lucky for me. Just one night and someone got the higher medals than me (132 - 75). I almost bought the refill ticket, but luckily, I didn't.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Sarina , of course there are people using the same I.P. as husbands and wives (e. g. me and Nadia but we use different devices), or people in libraries, offices, cafes, etc.

But if there is "suspicious" behavior from connections coming from certain I.P., the first we think is about hackers.

@headoperations , on a mobile device it is almost impossible or at least extremely rare (if possible) to hack a game and it needs special computer knowledge!

On the other hand it is easier on a p.c., using a kind of emulator or simulator! I don't know how this can be done and I don't want to know!

I don't have any technical knowledge about this, it is just my opinion.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Trying post a message since last night, it says that it has "to be approved"!

A bit strange... maybe there is some wrong word..

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Sorry but why you are interfering now and jump in the middle from no where! Yes my Aunty consider @headoperations a very good friend and I did not say anything wrong about him, he can defend himself he did not ask for your help

and he replied so gently and respectively and thats enough for me you do not have to jump in the middle

and just to let you know there is hackers in any game online in any place, its normal, its not new or waww!

and if you accept to call you that girl so change it to your nick name my name is Tia and I love it

I know the game very well if I logged in recently in the community that not mean that im new to the game or to the RC, I know this game is rigged. And I know that almost 2 years now, im extremely sure from what Im saying and I do not have to proof it to anyone, the discussion is open to everyone so or you take it or leave it

in addition where I said that the game upset me?? Im not upset from the game at all, And never I mention that…

thank you …

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    edited June 2021
    Options

Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine… last I check, I didn’t need your permission to post on a free message board. You have fun with your hackers!! ✌🏼

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@headoperations it was my opinion about some technical subject, in details! It doesnt matter, we can continue without this info.

I do not want try using "wrong" words.

I know that some automated process detects these words and dont accepts the post! 😉

• clayMoreBiff
    clayMoreBiff Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

how yall like this feature?

• clayMoreBiff
    Options
  • clayMoreBiff
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?