๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Froze after I won...Then no internet connection...lost progress and points for perfect game. ๐Ÿ˜

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi guys there are too many posts on here for me to read them all as Iโ€™m having problems with blurry eyes at the moment so donโ€™t think Iโ€™m rude not checking them all out. Iโ€™m enjoying the RC now although Iโ€™m not doing very well as Iโ€™m nearly always 2nd to play and I find that quite often the game will be over in 4 moves and Iโ€™ve hardly started. I nearly always have trouble connecting as it says โ€˜no internetโ€™ when I know there is internet as everything else works fine. @Leanna_Allen mine freezes on the win screen too.

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@Sharon_Loose hey girl!! Been wondering where you were...Thank goodness mine froze on first game of new level and not when I was trying to advance on...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Leanna_Allen it didnโ€™t take much persuading for me to get hooked on yet another game ๐Ÿ˜€ even if itโ€™s part of one I already play. Thatโ€™s one reason I didnโ€™t ask for RC and it just appeared last week ๐Ÿ™„ I stopped playing Candy Crush at level 7010 as I had to give something up...I canโ€™t cope with going to sleep at 4am every night ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

I'm loving that we have extra RC time this week ..โ˜บ๏ธ it would sure sweeten the Jelly pot if more boards could be rotated in during this extended time of play...,๐Ÿ˜

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Leanna_Allen I think you should start a helpful tip page ๐Ÿ˜†

For real though, you and other great players, that have a strategy that gets you guys very far in your streaks and/or one of the tops on your leaderboards, can help other players. That is if this something you would be interested in. I've heard you say things like its like playing "blackjack." I've heard of blackjack but I've never played blackjack. Please don't laugh at me ๐Ÿคฃ J/K you can laugh at me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

However, I donโ€™t know if this is something great players, like yourself @Leanna_Allen, would want to do which would be helping other players but without giving away your strategy? I believe you have mentioned to @LadyRaffie about opening up some type of helpful hints or helpful tips page? Correct me if I'm wrong though @Leanna_Allen? If so, I think that would be a great idea to add a helpful hints page. What do think @Leanna_Allen?

Also, I'm wondering but am not certain if @headoperations or @ClarenceBeaks or anyone else has observed this, but I notice when selecting a regular lollipop booster and a regular cage, when it's time for the game to cycle through and choose a player for you to go up against, the game usually is really fast selecting an opponent. If you are using one of the "earned reward booster or blocker" from advancing, I notice it takes a longer to cycle through to find a player. In my experience, I almost always get a person with either 2 blockers, or someone with an upgraded blocker and an upgraded booster. Their upgraded blocker and booster seems to work in the game, its sometimes only once, but thats still more than I say for myself. So with all this being said, do you guys think that the game is cycling through players and matching both players to a certain board that gives the opponent better odds of winning when a player is right at a 5 winning streak or about to a 7 win streak?

This would explain why so many players are losing that last game on the 4th win streak to get to the 5th win streak to advance and have their badge change, OR, losing that last game on the 6th win streak to get to the 7th win streak to advance and have their badge change. Some of you might have noticed this already, but I think its worth posting to ease my mind and let the studio see this post, because I know they want to hear our thoughts.

@headoperations, @ClarenceBeaks, Have you guys noticed this or understand what I'm saying? I'm always a bit untidy with making my thoughts come to life or make sense on paper so that everyone can have a clear understanding of what I'm saying. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@ClarenceBeaks, @headoperations

When talking about opening up a general chat thread for the RC, I think that would be a great idea. Why can't we do this @LadyRaffie or can we?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

@Leanna_Allen if you want to open a Thread where you can give hints on how to play RC that would be awesome! Just let me know and I will do it ๐Ÿค—

@ClarenceBeaks general chat to talk about RC, like frustrations you are dealing with and stuff in general, but not for giving feedback you mean? Absolutely I can do that, but keep in mind.. this is the one for feedback ๐Ÿ˜›So unless you post it here, I won't be able to read it. Would you like to give a suggestion on how to call the thread? Let me know and I will take care of it ๐Ÿคฉ

Also, thanks for the extras regarding the Board Competition. I will keep it in mind!

Thanks a lot guys!

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

I wish I could get candies the way my opponents do. They make 1 move and candies fall from the sky I can't win 1 game.

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@LadyRaffie and @Jjac@jjac272903 I will totally comment and lead on a "hint" thread...I'm no RC expert (yet ๐Ÿ˜‰) and lose a lot...but I have figured out a few things to look for and some common mistakes people make...@jjac272903 blackjack is the only comparison I could think of at the time...It's a card game...So let's compare some opponents boards to a Slot Machine...๐Ÿ˜ One move and they hit the Jelly jackpot...๐Ÿ˜‰ I totally understand about cascading special jellies...BUT I have been on the positive side of this many times ..Here to help and don't mind sharing my "secrets" ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?