Tic Tok advert not allowing any bonuses

jeanpsjeanps Posts: 16,119 Level 5

Hi there,

Is anyone else having the problem that when the Tik Tok advert runs, whatever bonus is being requested - extra moves, extra bonus etc - the advert does not fully run and the error message appears and ofcourse the bonus doesn't appear. This has been happening for a few days. All other adverts work properly, but Tik Tok seems to be running a lot at the moment

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,120 Sweet Legend

Hi @jeanps and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I am so sorry this is happening to you. I haven't noticed their ad in my game and I haven't had any issue with other ads. I would like you first to try these troubleshooting steps to see if they help. If it persists, please let me know and I will elevate it to the studio. I am looking forward to hearing from you again.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 5

Heya! @jeanps Welcome to the king community! Kindly follow the advice from the answer above providing screenshots to see the problem clearly.

• jeanpsjeanps Posts: 16,119 Level 5

Hi there @Trish24 . Whoops! I really meant to post this on the Friends site. Must have been clicking too quickly!!

It's being looked after there.

But I just recently checked the Pets Rescue Puzzle out again. I had stopped playing because I wasn't seeing any new levels. And everything seems to have been changed. Including more levels. I've just gone past 1000, so I wonder if this lovely community has a badge to add my collection.

Again, sorry for the mix up.

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 9,748 Community Manager

Hi @jeanps !

Level 1010 is the current last level in Pet Rescue Puzzle and at the moment there no more levels in the making.

๐Ÿฌ Play Candy Crush Saga ๐Ÿพ Play Candy Crush Soda Saga ๐Ÿฎ Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga
    ๐Ÿ‘ฌ Play Candy Crush Friends Saga ๐Ÿท Play Farm Heroes Sagaย ๐Ÿƒ Play Crash on the Run
  • jeanpsjeanps Posts: 16,119 Level 5

Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad @crazycaca I appreciate the update. Must say I've really enjoyed the Pet Town concept

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.