King give us 10 lives instead of 5!!!!!

Baljot5KaurBaljot5Kaur Posts: 1 Newbie

We need more lives. 5 lives goes in 5 minutes. Give us 10 lives atleast.

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 51,646 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Unfortunately all of King Games will give 5 lives (Max) only. So I think lives refill to 5 and cannot have more than 5 lives. Very sorry! 😔

But don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, what's your level are you currently on? 😊

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

You can also check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• HavishHavish Posts: 692 Level 3

In CCS, if you get the gold trophy, you can have 6 lives instead of 5!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.