🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Lost 24 hour tickets

Options
j387
j387 Posts: 27 Level 2

Last night I used gold bars to purchase 24 hours of tickets so I would have it today, but when I opened the game this morning, it shows the arena is closed even though it is normally open except for Mondays. I can still see the unlimited ticket timer counting down, but I am completely j able to use it. If the arena is going to be closed on a day it is normally open, I would like to get my 49 gold bars back! I have never seen it closed on Thursday before.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I am sorry that it happened to you and I would like to help you. In the Jelly game there is a yellow button under the gear and you get to the help center. Please search for gold bars & buy and follow the steps there. Otherwise send an email to support. Please include your ID number.

Good 

• Spinnifix
    Options

@channie8

Can you please help him with the arena thing? I don't know my way around! Many Thanks🤗

• j387
    Options

I sent an email to support. This is especially frustrating because this is a new account I had to create after my King account and my daughter’s King account merged. I was told King accounts not associated with Facebook couldn’t merge until I showed clear pictures that they had. Hopefully support can fix it. I will put my user ID here, too, so that hopefully it can get resolved.

Is the RC typically closed on Thursdays now, too?

• j387
    Options

I believe I will need someone’s help here because the reply I got from emailing support makes me think they never read my original email! When I explained that my RC arena says it is closed even though the unlimited tickets I bought the night before continued to lose time and go away, they responded by telling me “Please remember that for this particular event, you need to select boosters/blockers in the pre-level screen if you are unable to play.”

I have been playing the Royal Championship since the first day it was released years ago, and I am aware of needing to select boosters/blockers. I sure hope someone here can help me get my gold bars back.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'day @j387

I am unable to take of purchases personally. Since you have already emailed support I will tag a CM for you.

Would you please be able to post your player ID here please as this will help also?

@Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome

If you are in the Help Center, please go to Buy & Gold Bars. Please follow the steps. If you want to write to support, please enclose proof of purchase and your ID number.

Good luck

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. Ifyou don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?