🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Waving guy in Royal

In the Royal Championship you need to make it where someone can not just keep waving, questioning, crying or whatever. I know they use it to distract someone, but if there was a longer delay before they could do it again, then that would help. It is not fair to people who are planning their moves to have this done constantly to them.

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

You can close it, there is this option!

• shalaynamoffatt
    shalaynamoffatt Posts: 16 Level 2

This feature really is aggravating, especially when you get that relentless opponent who just won’t stop. I just had an opponent that kept using the laughing emoji after every single move I made and I was so annoyed and distracted that I just left the game. I can only speak for the IOS app, but you can disable that feature. Just click on the 💬 at the bottom of the screen when you’re in a match and you can turn it off.

• irishrose0312
    irishrose0312 Posts: 4 Newbie

I finally found where to turn it off. Thank you!

• suzie70
    suzie70 Posts: 19 Level 2

I know you can turn off the emoji’s, but I can not believe after repeated requests by MANY people over the past year, that King doesn’t get rid of the laughing emoji. This is poor sportsmanship. Especially when someone is about to win. Even when I know I am going to lose, I finish out a game. UNLESS someone uses that emoji. Then I’m happy to deprive them if the extra points they would receive for a perfect game.

All over the internet, you see news sites removing their comment sections because of the unnecessary rude behavior. This emoji is rude. King should follow suit. This is a GAME. Kids play it too, and should not be learning the way to win is to annoy your opponent to the point they just want to leave. Laughing at them for losing teaches poor sportsmanship. Shame on you King!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I just turn the sound of! 😉

• janeau_owl
    janeau_owl Posts: 215 Pro Player 👑

@NikolaosProdromidis

ME TOO! But sometimes you miss the sound of playing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is true what everyone else has said here. Having this function serves very little purpose and it is just a tool for abusers. Even the "hello" sound of this so called chat function sounds like the other person is sneering.

Just remove it. Please.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hey Everyone,

Yes I usually ignore it coz well...if they have to "sledge" me like that, then they are a source of comedy to me, especially if I beat them anyway 😂😂

I figure their actually not that good of a gamer and don't have a strategy, so resort to that!

I get where you're coming from though and I'll check it out 😃😅

• Destiny_13
    Destiny_13 Posts: 11 Level 2

Happy to have found this thread to turn off those unbelievably obnoxious emojis. I have found that after I deleted and reinstalled the app, you get stuck in “new player” type algorithm again. I had previously gotten to where I almost never saw someone use them, and then when my only option was to delete the app and reinstall, loose all your bazillion boosters, in comes the petulant players club again. Ugh. Whomever thought those up in game design had to be a teenage boy. Had👏To👏Be. Or a man child that still acts like they’re 13…

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

When you reinstall, it comes with "factory settings"! 😁😁

• elm12811
    elm12811 Posts: 5 Level 2

I agree that the laughing emoji is really bad and I am shocked that people do that! It is like your a toddler yelling Na Na a Boo Boo! I am always appalled when a older adult does this!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?