Blue Hyena skin

Krystufeek13Krystufeek13 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 25 in Support

Hello, I'd like to report a bug here. I registered the crash on the run installation, but I didn't get the skin even after finishing the tutorial. Please help, here is my ID: 12451012374

Thank you!

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,858 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will tagging @MightyWolf and @W35Gamer who are Crash On the Run Moderators if they can help. 😊

** If you have any questions on this game, please ask here on Crash On the Run Support Community (Correct Area) on next time. **

Find out your COTR name HERE 

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅 | Earn badges and Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 

Anyway, you can continue commenting while I will move this thread to Crash On the Run Support Community soon. 😉

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 14,076 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hello!

Thanks a lot for posting and for your patience.

In order to keep things tidy, we will center all the conversation about the Blue Hyena issue (that we're working very hard on fixing) in this thread here.

I would like, though, to remind you a few things when posting in our Community to make the most out of it:

• Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed and goes against our House rules. And the use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting. Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful.

We encourage you to follow our House Rules. You can check them HERE

I will close this thread now.

Thank you so much for your patience and for helping us keep the Multiverse free of bugs! 🤗

🍇 Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! 💎

🎶 Wumpa Olympics... COMING SOON! 🏃‍♂️💨

✨ Unlock your badges and win Purple Crystals in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE! 🏆

━━━━━━━━━━

🐣 Follow me on Twitter! 📲

🎨 Follow me on Behance! 💣

🐺 My Latest Creativities Collections 👑

Updated: March 25th, 2021

🎮 My Favorite King Games Progress 📱

Outdated: March 27th, 2021

This discussion has been closed.