🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Arenas: tips, hints, ideas, screenshots and more!

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,749 Level 5
    Options

Hi Jellies!

This event in a few hours come to an end! 🙂

Maybe Arena 3, 10 or 14 will be your lucky Arena today! 👍

Our Team wishes you Good Luck!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies! 😀

Available Arenas today:4, 14 and 15!

Arena 4:

Arena 14:

Arena 15

The Jelly team wishes you God Luck!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Available Arenas on current event: 2, 4 and 10!

Arena 2:

Arena 4:

Arena 10:

The Jellie team wishes you good luck!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Arenas 5, 11 and 14 available on current event!

Arena 5:

Arena 11:

Arena 14:

The Jelly team wishes you Good Luck!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Arenas 3, 10 and 14 are available today for you to play!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Here I am again announcing Arenas! 😉

Today you can play on Arenas 2, 4 and 10!

Arena 2:

Arena 4:

Arena 10:

The Jelly team wishes you Good Luck!

• hottomato
    hottomato Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

Why bother? The game is rigged! They bait you, then they reel you in!Go for it and by games. Over the last few days I've noticed "opponents" making stupid moves on purpose to let me win, so I investigated it. Turns out many people like me are getting fed up with this game being rigged, so when they figured it out, they go agaisnt logic and make all the wrong moves, so they will loose the game, thus screwing CJCS's goals. I dont play to win, I play for fun, if I know the game is rigged then I'll loose on purpose to mess with them.

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2
    Options

@hottomato @Nikolaos_Prodromidis I could not agree with you more. I love playing the game but the fun is rapidly going out of it it is rigged beyond belief. I do play for 24 hours and the moment you are down to your last five games you lose every single one. Have you noticed there is always one game out of the three you have success on and there is always one you can never win on. The cheating is beyond a joke, I don't know how you can cheat but I was playing on my 24 hours and was top of the leader board I had been batting back and forth for first place with another opponent when out of nowhere some guy called Arthur appears with a score of 1379!!!!!!! how is that even possible especially when he didn't even come up through the ranks. I finished a game expected to see the opponent that was at that time in second place, they were in third I was in second and there was Arthur with his 1379. Its wrong when you pay for 24 hours that this can even happen. I am also sick of the disgusting screen names. Last time I complained I was told off for not being kind??? I recently played someone who has a screenname of C last letter T and the two in the middle were U and N. Its disgusting and its about time that the Moderators and Community Managers started to do something. I would also suggest they change their "Be Kind" motto to "Play Fair" the level of blocking is ridiculous blocking from the first move. I do think its time for a break from this game its actually unhealthy and the huge majority of players I have encountered recently are actually quite vile blocking from the first move and laughing constantly whilst using their super charged boosters. The game has turned nasty.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

To help you with these issues, we need please some more information:

• the time and place (country) you played against those players (Arthur and the ones with disgusting screen names)
    • your player ID
    • a screenshot where we can see the leaderboard or the disgusting names

With the information we receive from you, we can pass the case to the game team so they can search for those players in the system. That's what we can do from the Community. Candy Crush Jelly Saga has got thousands of players from all over the world, it's not easy to find one, I hope you can understand.

• housewench
    housewench Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

i haven’t seen names like you are describing, but the bots don’t play like real people do, and seem to get impossible candies falling onto their boards. Re: laughing… you can disable that feature. I also hate the stupid laughing icons, so I press the icon head like I’m going to send a msg, and press the one with the null sign through it. That turns off the stupid msgs from other players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?