πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Have they brought back the option to buy boosters and blockers?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@NatalieG, we all know that every time we have testing features, experimental features etc, they are available only to some players randomly selected! I understand that you would be the best "tester" for this feature!

However, all features that "come and go", are not available to all! Remember the "locker", the boosters buying when it first came and mostly the feature of add watching! I had never the option of add watching! Now I miss Allen's journey for more than a month!

• galaxiegoo
    galaxiegoo Posts: 12 Level 2

This is interesting. I always strategically ration my stripes and wrapped lollipops since you have to earn them. If you can buy them, that changes the strategy so it changes the game, not necessarily for the better! Saying that, I am very impressed with how they have designed RC: they have thought about it a lot. I just wish they would put out new boards because it’s getting monotonous

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi Jellies! I welcome the option of buying boosters, but of course it changes strategy! This is good for some and not good for others!

As it is obvious that the option of buying boosters is available only to a small percentage of players, I think that the best setup for all players is to bring back what I describe here!

Other option for the game to be drastically more fair, is to bring back the option of having only the two basic boosters, pink lollipop and cage! I don't give any possibility too this though!

The fact is that the game, as is now, does not give the opportunity for big streaks as was formerly, in the far beginning!

New boards and return of older boards from time to time is welcome!

I honestly don't know if there are any technical difficulties for this!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

This is the second time today that I have had someone with the fishnet blocker. This lets me know that they have the option to buy boosters and blockers and I don't!

Unfortunately I deleted one of them by accident, I'm sure I'll encounter it again.

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I thought I tagged you in this post, but evidently I didn't. This was the on Saturday's play. I encountered two players with the fishnet blocker, I hope you purchased some for yourself because you know they're no longer in the chests that you win. This also let's me know they are able to buy boosters and blockers and I don't. I am still waiting to hear from Support regarding this. I hope I will have an answer today. 🀞🀞🀞 🀞

• NatalieG
    edited May 2022

@Nadia1770

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Finally I am able to buy boosters and blockers!!!! Don't know how long it will last but glad that I'm able to do so!!!!

πŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Screenshots πŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Before

After

I am also on Peacock Level but don't think I will ever reach your win streak! And yes, before you ask, I am playing the 24 hour. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ€«

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

A high win streak can be reached only if we meet an event with Arenas 2, 4 and 5! There, if you choose striped + wrapped hammers on all matches, you have possibilities to do it! At least more than if we have any other combination!

There is one more detail: your first or second starts have to be balanced, but this does not affect the result so much, as on Arenas 11, 14 or 15, regardless the boosters selected.

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

It's a new week for Royal Championship, I am wondering if the option to buy boosters and blockers are still in place. On Sunday I purchased 10 of the striped lollipops and 10 of the wrapped lollipops in case that option is not available any more. Do you have anything that you have zero of and still show that you can purchase? Or maybe other players see the option to buy?

I want to hold up using those two until I know that option is still available in the game. I truly wish that can be a permanent thing to do in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?