🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

About components cheating

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

@Heshan_G , hi!

I think that every player wants to be first into his/hers leaderboard. The meaning of participation in a game has 2 parameters:

• Enjoy playing the game!
    • Try to get as better position as possible! First position is the ultimate goal!

Well, if this try is legal and according to the rules that have been set by the game, everything is O.K.!

Unlimited lives for 24 hrs is an option that every player has! If player chooses to pay gb for unlimited, it is legal!

I did it several times and I was 1st, but it is something I don't want to do any more! I prefer now trying being 1st only by normal tickets!

But, what can I do, if in my leaderboard there is one or more players who got unlimited? Then I am going to loose the first and maybe 2nd and 3rd positions for sure!

To avoid this I have a certain strategy! I avoid entering into an event from the beginning!

I wait several hours, maybe 8 - 10 and I come into a less competitive leaderboard, where players do not play so much or so "aggressive"!

The method is tested, but you can check it yourself!

Finally, you have to know that there is never a 100% precise rule, always there are exceptions! For example, you can enter 24 hrs delayed and someone from your leaderboard gets unlimited!

But this possibility is so small, that tends to zero!

😃

• tigga321
    tigga321 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2021
    Options

Why do so many of you cheat what lazy to be honest it's sad your sad

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Please can you explain it in more detail? Can you be helped somehow? Thanks very much

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Can you be more specific?

You speak about the Jelly main board or about the Royal Championship?

• tigga321
    tigga321 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2021
    Options

This guy Stan is a big cheater

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options

This is not the category to post in! You should post it here.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@tigga321, do you have more information? It could be an interesting discussion!

R. C. offers this opportunity very often! 😁

• amenths
    amenths Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

There is a lot of cheating by opponent. How and where do these opponents come from? Where are the levels posted

• wizard49
    wizard49 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Something should be done with cheaters. Beats got thousands of points within a few minutes from when this started. Not fair to those not cheating.

• msmira
    msmira Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’ve won 3rd place several times and twice I was supposed to get a stripped lollipop…never received it so, I purchased gold bars! I lost until I ran out of bars! The bars that I’m never buying again. THEN while trying to move, I couldn’t. I ran out of time and my opponent won. Never again. I’ll play the regular way.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?