๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

How Hard Is It For You To Keep A Streak?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,536 Level 5
    Options

@NatalieG, tell me what you don't understand to explain!

If it is this: "I have not the time to try for more" it was a few hours before event's end and I had not too many hours to get 7 lives and try to proceed further! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

Happy Sunday to everybody!

Today is a very difficult day to keep streak!

My maximum streak is 2! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜Ž

What about you?

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I had to play "myself" to get my first win of today. I have been playing since about 6:30 this morning. Geez!! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Now that's what I call ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi! Did you use any boosters?

I started this event with the basic to see how its going!

2 wins, one on 4 and one on 15!! Then lost on 15 because of an opponent with cascades, striped hammer, striped + wrappedcandies etc! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

I dont spend any boosters here because of 15!

Waiting for Thursday to see next Arenas! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ…

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I always start with the basic pink lollipop and cage. You can't predict what Arena you'll have, besides I was losing anyway and was not about to lose any of my most powerful hammers for a losing cause. Right now I am still stuck on the blue level. Every time I get two wins, the next game I lose. So, I just keep plugging away, using my 24 hour play until I get some sort win streak going.

By the way, do you know if the option to buy boosters and blockers is still available?

• NatalieG
    Options

I have been playing since 7:36 am. I was using my basic lollipop and cage. I would win one, lose two or three. Win two, lose three or four. I tried to play fair, using my skills but every time I ran into opponents with the two most powerful hammers. I continue to try though, but enough is enough. I hadn't cleared the brown level yet! So, I started using my double hammers and finally passed the brown level. Thankful! Now it's double hammers all the way!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2022
    Options

@NatalieG hi!

For me it was easier today to pass the brown and blue levels!

Wish you better luck on next matches!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi Jellies!

On this event, I reached "starburst" level!

Well, it is O.K., but the question is if it worth spending boosters to proceed further!

In my opinion not! Only 4 hours left until event's end! It is better to continue playing using the two basic boosters, just for fun, as this is the game's basic purpose!

Experimenting for months lately, I realized that it is almost impossible to reach peacock level without unlimited ticket!

If you are lucky and pass the brown and blue level when you start, then you have to pass the two 5-streak levels. Doing this on 1st day (very rare without unlimited), you have to pass the next 7-streak levels on 2nd day (also rare).

Then you can enter into blue peacock level, just for a few hours. Does not worth the effort!

Experimenting with boosters, I found that the algorithm is strongly against you when you have poweful boosters, especially on cetain Arenas! Practically, Arenas is the factor that can give you the wanted result and also the factor of playing mostly first! This means: luck!

So, if your target is going to higher levels, unlimited ticket is the only way to reach your target for sure! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG
    Options

I have been playing since 6:30am. I just passed the brown level. It is getting harder and harder to pass these lower levels. You win one, then lose three or four. You win two thinking you will finally win the third round, but you lose and have to start all over again. It's a rat race, but you still choose to play. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NatalieG, is it my idea or not that now more players prefer spending gold bars to buy boosters instead of buying unlimited ticket?

The fact is that on the latest 4, 5 events I had not any unlimited user into my leaderboard! All these times I started playing from the beginning! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?