πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

How Hard Is It For You To Keep A Streak?

Options

Comments

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

I don't like this Arena with the area in the middle! It is very easy for the opponent to get all your colored area, just because of some fish....

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ Merry Christmas πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have been playing since 8:30 am and I just got out of the brown level. Every time I get two wins, I lose the third game. I hope it doesn't take me this long to pass the blue level.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,525 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NatalieG!

I cannot help you giving some advice, but as a statistic, I have to say that half of the times I loose playing my first set of 5 tickets is because my opponent has powerful wrapons plus a lot of red/ blue candies falling!

If we had available all boosters unlimited or the feature of purchasing boosters, it could be much easier to pass brown and blue level! πŸ˜‰

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Oh so true! Most of my opponents did have the most powerful boosters! I start a new challenge with the basic pink lollipop and cage. I do that because I don't know what three Arenas are in play. It all depends after that what I will use as my boosters and blockers, but generally I will stick to those two. But if I continue to have my opponents with powerful boosters, I sometimes have to adapt and use those as well to have a "fighting " chance. I believe it was on Saturday or Sunday I had an opponent who used the cupcake blocker and I couldn't believe it but they "powered up" three times to use it on me! The "cascading candies from heaven " kept coming, I couldn't believe that they were able to cage me three times!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

On Saturdays and Sundays there are more newbies and occasional players in the game! They do not use saving boosters for the chest matches, but they use them immediatelly as they earn them. When they remain without boosters and start to loose they stop playing!

Thats why on Weekends there are more opponents with powerful weapons!

On the other hand, experienced players save boosters to win chest matches and proceed further!

Sometimes when I manage to reach to Purple Starburst level, I use boosters to all seven matches, to reach Peacock level! πŸ˜‰

• NatalieG
    Options

I have been playing since 7:30am and just got out of the blue level! That's about 9 1/2 hours! I couldn't even "buy" a streak if it was possible. I used my initial 5 tickets up fast. I believe I opted to play 24 hours around 10am. I'd win one, lose two, win two, lose three and so on. My opponents were using two hammers most of the time and whenever I got any kind of offense, they struck me down with a combination of both hammers.

Can I please get some "cascading candies" from heaven????

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NatalieG, as I said in previous posts, together with other players, you included, the option of 2 hammers has to be stopped! The same about 2 "powerful" blockers!

A good idea is to let you choose one of the 2 basic and one more powerful booster / blocker!

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I agree with that! I am often bombarded with that. I generally use the basic hammer and blocker to play every game. I generally use a basic blocker and a bigger hammer on a three or five streak. But if I lose that third or fifth win, I go back to the basic hammer and blocker, and when I go for the third one or fifth one again, I don't use a bigger hammer. What's the use? Normally the studio is playing in those games and you know what's going to happen, they will get the "cascading candies" from heaven. I don't like seeing my striped lollipop going to waste like that. Now, if the option to buy boosters and blockers were in place, I would not care because I would buy more! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• NatalieG
    Options

I have been playing since about 8am this morning, went to the movies to see Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness at 1pm showing, a two hour six minutes movie according to it's advertising and I have 147 points and I am still on blue level.

Can I please keep a streak "cascading candies from heaven"?

Just lost another one!!!!

• NatalieG
    edited May 2022
    Options

Finally!!!!

But still lost the next game!!!!

πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ😭😭🀬🀬

Still have won one on the next level, which is okay in a way because that means I haven't won the first on that chest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?