🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Options

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @doctor4who5!

As I see, you are now on level 2! So you cannot have your personal avatar! You can only use avatars offered by the site!

You can have your own signature reaching level 4 and your own avatar reaching level5!

You can see more details here!

• Dmar
    Dmar Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Arena opened for me Tuesday, I played one competition then it closed again for the last two days. I'm not sure why it's closed most of the time. People really enjoy playing it. I have a theory that maybe people were neglecting the map.and only playing arena? Just a thought.. Anyway I hope to play RC Arena again soon.

• seeleelee
    seeleelee Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@Dmar mine did the same thing, when it didn’t open last time I created a second account and all it did was log out of my main again and logged back into the new one I was using. RC is really the only thing I enjoy playing in this game and won’t play it if they take it away permanently

• j387
    j387 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Well, my arena opened again Tuesday, was open for the full challenge Tuesday and Wednesday, was open for the first part of the current challenge yesterday, and now today it is closed! So halfway through a challenge it closes? This is what happened last time and it stayed closed for 2 weeks. With this glitch clearly not fixed and the fact that no new arena boards have been created in a very long time, I'm beginning to think this game is not worth it. What exactly are the people whose job it is to work on this game doing?

• Laura6404
    Laura6404 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

My new account shows the RC open & I play for awhile but when I go back into the game later it shows the arena is closed, but I just go into a level in the regular game & back out and the RC is open again. Those whose arena is closed after it was open should try that.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everybody!

Like @Laura6404 says, please go into a saga level and back out. If that doesn't work, please close and restart the app a couple of times. The Arena should be open for everyone that's connected 🤗

• Dmar
    Dmar Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Lola_Pop

I played and passed levels on the map and closed out game, came back to still find the Arena closed. I don't know what the problem is. I sure wish these bugs would be corrected.

• amenths
    amenths Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

There are moves made by the opponent that is not very fair. Yes initially there is equal points and positions. In the meantime while playing the opponent gets xtra moves extra boosters and points get taken away. I feel that the rules should be explained thoroughly so there will be no more discontent. What are the levels of the game how do we collect our badges

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @amenths, we are here to help!

I want first to say that some times our opponent has raindropping and cascades, some other times we do! That is the game! Rules in RC are clear, however you can ask any detail to understand better everything! 🙂

There are not levels like "1000", "2000", etc in RC, so that reaching them you collect a badge! 😉

• RisaRoo62
    RisaRoo62 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have emailed King about the 24 hour access issue for almost a year. At this point, I get responses saying “We’re sorry but we have tried to contact you and you need to confirm your email address.”

I have contacted Apple several times as well. They have refused to refund my purchases. They have refused to address this serious purchase issues with King. King has told me to contact Apple and Apple has told me to contact King. Ultimately, the player loses out - money and game advancement.

Do not ever purchase 24 hour access unless you have 24 hours left that you want to play in the arena. The amount you pay NEVER equals the refund of 49 gold bars that you may or may not get from King.

As a winner of numerous tournaments, I would say, don’t play this game if you are inclined to spend money on it. You won’t get anything for the money you spend. Just don’t do it. You’re digging a hole.

I will end up deleting it at this point.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?