🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Deliberately making you lose.

Options

Comments

• NMS2222
    NMS2222 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

How about people who use gold bars for more lives that isn’t unlimited play (5 lives at a time) you left that one off the list.

What are the chances that the game makers deliberately give people who buy and use gold bars losing games so they will continue to use their bars for more lives and then have to purchase more? This provides the game makers with more of a profit. Those are the statistics I am requesting. You feel the need to give statistics, those are the ones I feel the game players might be interested in.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

O.K., I did not mention the "5 tickets purchase", because IMO it is in the same category with unlimited, but with minor effect! It affects only leaderboard position!

Actually, I thought that your question was mostly about people who win a match and not about people who ein an event!

I am sorry if I understood wrong!

Anyway, the use of gold bars is a feature that exists in all games, but R.C. is a vs game, so if someone wins, some other looses!

For this reason there are some unfair situations.

About statistics you request, I think that if they exist, they cannot be given to someone.

• Gnat38
    Gnat38 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am so sick of these bots getting the advantage. Is there anything we can do? Every time they use a striped candy it goes right through the blockers. But my jelly won’t! They refill their “power ups” without matching enough colored candies. Most of the time you will need 4 candies left to fill the box where you need 7 total. Because you already matched 3. But almost all the time the bot will only match 3 and still fill the box! There are so many more examples also. Is anyone out there successfully documenting this? I need some tips because I am on board to help. I don’t even play for fun anymore. I just play for the sheer amusement of the unfairness and to see if I can screenshot the cheating.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @Gnat38 and welcome to our Community!

First of all I have to say that there are not any bots! I mean there are not bots that appear as "players"! 🤖

I was too believing for a long time that there are bots, but finally I understood that there are not! I understood this when I started winning all the "known bots"! 😁

About boosters and how they are filling!

In the far beginning, there were only 2 boosters, the Lollipop Hammer and the Liquorice Cage!

The Lollipop was filling with red candies, while the cage was filling with blue candies!

In Spring 2020 more boosters introduced!

The player can select 2 of them, as you know.

Here is the number of candies needed to fillup:

There is no way for your opponent to fillup a booster matching only 3 candies! But your opponent can fillup a booster into 1 move, if has cascades! This happens when many candies falling "from the sky", they match and others falling etc.

We can say that this part of the game is the more "unfair" part, I mean our opponent has tons of candies falling and matching and we have nothing! Sometimes this "advantageous candydropping" takes part on our side, but we usually tend to forget it! 😉

The other part that more players think as "unfair" is the rule that makes you return back when you loose streak! Of course it is another discussion! 😉

The fact is that there is not any cheating. You can take a video of your match and there you can see in slow motion all combinations that make your opponent's boosters to be filled up!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@NMS2222,

I am one of those players who choose to play the 24hr play and I can certainly say I don't have more of an advantage than anyone else. Sure, I don't have to wait almost an hour to get another life but this is the only advantage I have over anyone. I love that they brought the option to purchase boosters and blockers back, that is the only time I use my gold bars other than purchasing the 24hr play. I will not use my gold bars to keep a streak, no matter what. Not for a three game streak, five, or seven. I will always choose to lose my streak. It's heartbreaking to reach four then lose the fifth game, but I always choose to lose my streak. That's one of the reasons I choose to play the 24hr play, I can always try again and again. Sometimes I can reach the four game streak and lose the fifth games more times than I win. The same goes for six games and lose the seventh. For me, sometimes I get those "cascading candies " and sometimes I don't.

• CandyC3655
    CandyC3655 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

How is it that some players have an abundance of the free blockers you can’t win or buy. And it’s strange the can use you as a bot. Because I played myself that was strange.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @CandyC3655 and welcome to our Community!

The blockers you can't win or buy were available a couple of years ago!

These boosters are the Cupcake and the Fishnet! (see the picture in my July 3 post, into this page,a little bit upper)

Some players were finding these blockers in chests, but not wanted to use them! So they have now many of them and of course they can use them if they want! 😉

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@CandyC3655,

I am one of those people who have the blockers you speak of. I am not a bot, just a regular player. I purchased these blockers about a year ago when the option to buy boosters and blockers. I knew you couldn't win them anymore so I purchased 10 of each. I have 10 cupcakes and 11 fishnets. I have 11 of the fishnets because Jelly rewarded everyone with a fishnet for an anniversary of Royal Championship I believe, but I know every player got one. I have kept them all this time and don't use them. If they bring back the option to buy boosters and blockers again, I think I will use them because I will be able to buy them when I run out. Othe than that, I won't use them.

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

Things are definitely not right here...unfortunately, I have to agree with some of the posts, even if the posts are old...I'm absolutely of the same opinion...You don't have fair chances

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited September 2022
    Options

O.K. it could not happened!!

Event started, two difficult wins! Always starting 2nd! The screenshot is between 1st and 2nd match!

Going to the 3rd match, I select pink lollipop and striped hammer! Started again 2nd!

Here comes the algorithm and says to me not!

Two times "accidentally" created super blasts for the opponent!! So 3rd match lost!!

After this I decided not to replay from the beginning, but pay 15 gold bars to keep streak!

What happened next?

Everything changed!

Perfect boards:

Easy wins playing first:

A lot of blue/ red candies:

Extraordinary!! I am going to continue to see all today's boards, to make the announce! 😉

@wiwiki @NatalieG @holliedolly2002 @NamTruong2001 @Princess_Jessica

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?