πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

So people don't cheat huh😑😑

Options

Comments

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@holliedolly2002,

I hear you loud and clear. As for me, I don't work anymore and I don't know what I'd do if I had to go to work because I definitely would be tired because I often play in the wee hours of the night too. I used to wish Royal Championship was on Monday's as well, but I'm glad it's not now because I use that to read a couple of books. I often go back and forth if I have a bit of an edge on leaderboard to read but I do remember I used to read two to three books a day. I have always LOVED to read, I used to get a flashlight to continue to read when it was bedtime when I was little. My Mother gave me another 30 minutes to read and after that I had to stop. My daughter has my passion for reading and she reads more than I used to. I read books, she reads every thing. Even to this day she is an avid reader and a member of several book clubs. I am glad that you've found a love of books, what type of books do you like? I love true crime, cook books, religion and spirituality, how to and best sellers. Just talking about reading makes me want to spend more time reading.

Yes, this is better than actually gambling. As for being a pro player, I truly don't know how I achieved that. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the game. There are still moves being made in games I am trying to figure out how did they do that?? Especially in

Arena 5

I recently had a player to actually drop the color bomb down from its slot into the middle area. I think I know how they did it, I am not sure but when this arena is in play again, I will try to do it. So don't let pro player influence you, I am not a real pro player, I am still learning the game and moves.

One day I hope for you to play again. But if you don't, don't be a stranger, keep in touch.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi @holliedolly2002 and @NatalieG!

This is a great discussion! πŸ‘

I agree that players who have the same boosters selected, is better to play against each other! It is more fair! Something like this:

However, I don't know how this is possible to happen technically! πŸ€”

But, if this could happen, it should be a major improvement! πŸ™‚

I am not addicted to the game, but I like it! I have not missed any event since January or February 2020! 😎

@holliedolly2002, summertime is great for outdoors activities! In Winter I think that you are going to have some time for the game! πŸ™‚

@NatalieG, about the trick you said on Arena 5, Clarence Beaks describes exactly, step by step what you have to do! Info is in the thread about Arenas! However, if you want I can make a step by step guide with screenshots, to help you and all players! We just have to wait for when Arena 5 is going to be available! πŸ™‚

• MayaMans
    MayaMans Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2022
    Options

Am I the only one irritated by people playing dirty in the arena? They block youwith their stupid fish etc so thst you cannot even move and when you finally manage to move they just leave the game so you cannot win or try to win any further? I am sick of it.

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2
    Options

Morning @NatalieG and @Nikolaos_Prodromidis oh Natalie why did you have to show a pic of Arena 5! that was my favourite one and I am pretty sure that one will be running either today or Saturday. The move you mentioned I experienced that also and was extremely impressed, I had no idea how they did it but after seeing what Nikolaos has written I will definitely be looking into that thread. I am confident that you will master the art of that move. I like reading true crime also but I also enjoy light-hearted feel good books my favourite authors are Sophie Kinsella and Jill Mansell. Its lovely that your daughter enjoys reading I also have a daughter and when she was small would always read her bedtime stories and as a result she always takes a book to bed with her. I would love to join a book club and have looked for one in my area but unfortunately they seem to run during the day when I am working. During Covid I did actually start to write a book as it has always been an ambition of mine but once work started again and obviously at that time I had my RC addiction it went on the back burner so maybe now that I have more free time I may put pen to paper again. Its been lovely chatting with you. When you are playing the game you sometimes forget that there is a real person behind the device. Let me know if its arena 5! @Nikolaos_Prodromidis you must not try and tempt me back into playing I am fully detoxed! but I must admit seeing that pic of arena 5 has stirred some interest!

• holliedolly2002
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis not that I am going to be playing for the foreseeable but if it is not too much trouble could you possibly do a step by step guide of the move we have talked about I would love to know how this is done. Have you ever put this move into practice ?

• NatalieG
    Options

@holliedolly2002,

Did you know or did @Nikolaos_Prodromidis tell you that Arena 5 is his favorite board? Well it is!

Just like I like Royal Championship, I love true crime. I have three police officers in my family. Two have retired, one still going strong even though he can retire. My two nieces have retired and one niece husband is the one going strong. I am not sure if they are the reason I love true crime, but I have always been fascinated by it. My favorite authors are Ann Rule, M. William Phelps, and Ryan Green. For other books I love Danielle Steele and Donald Goines. I will read any self help, how to, cookbook, and religious book. I haven't read any of the authors you love but you can bet I will be checking them out today when I get my BookBub and Freebooksy email today.

Have you heard of these offers? With BookBub you get discounted books and a free book. With Freebooksy all of them are free. You select your interests and those are the books they will send you. You can get books daily or set whatever you want. I have always thought about writing a book myself, as a matter of fact I have free books I have gotten on How To. Go for it! Write a book! I would love to read what you write.

My daughter used to read my grandson a book every night at bedtime,even from his birth. At 2 years old he started reading her the book at bedtime, he's 8 now and he's set up his own little book club to read to his family and friends at his bedtime. It just brings joy to my heart!

Once again, pick up that pen, pencil, typewriter, laptop or computer and write. I bet you will be great at it!

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I will check that out in the Arena Tips but I would love for you to do the step by step guide as well.

You are the best! Thank you for all your help!

• holliedolly2002
    Options

@NatalieG yes you certainly are a legal family. My daughter is currently studying law and hopes to become a Barrister I had no idea about the free books or the BookBub but I will definitely be checking these out. Your little grandson sounds adorable and extremely bright. I tried to find the info in the Arena tips about how to do that move but couldn't find anything. If you crack it please let me know!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@holliedolly2002, @NatalieG hi!

Arena 5 is available today and I am going to inform you about the trick the sooner! πŸ™‚

• NatalieG
    Options

@holliedolly2002,

I couldn't find the one that @ClarenceBeaks posted but found @NamTruong2001 posted

ARENA 5:

Look at the only cupcake at the middle. That is the key to free the spaces, then spread your jelly. Horizontal striped, wrapped candy or a giant blast will help you spread more jelly, too.

About striped candies at the bottom. You can use them to clear cupcakes.

About color bomb, you have 2 way to use it.

1. Save your lollipop. You will clear cupcakes covering color bomb by matching or triggerring cascades. When there is jelly next to it, unlock and use.

2. Save your lollipop and lock. In case the opponent locks you from using color bomb after removing cupcake. So it is your second tip. But remember that you must to have a match under color bomb and covered jelly (and fully 2 moves). For what? First, use lock and put it on the top left/right near the color bomb (row 2) depending your side. Next, use lollipop to unlock color bomb. Then, make a match so that color bomb will slide and you can use it.

You will have 39 jelly when clearing all blockers and some at the middle. The strategy is yours.

⚠️Note: If you use other power-ups, this tip is completely nonsense.

I hope this entice you back to playing one day so that maybe you and I will have a match together. I've had a couple of matches with @Nikolaos_Prodromidis, he has beat me every time. I get so caught up in playing, I haven't even recognized that I was playing him. He always post screenshots of our games together though. I am now trying to pay more attention to who my opponent is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?