๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2

zero chance and I think that's just the way it is and it stays that way you can do whatever you want

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2022

@wiwiki, I am afraid that you have bad luck! These scores are a matter of luck and not "bad playing"......

I actually love this Arena, Arena 2!

• wiwiki

I don't think that has anything to do with luck. because otherwise I would get further .... because that just can't be it .... again 47 hours and nothing but no chance either

• wiwiki

What a coincidence....ne really now. How can it be that you play someone who waits until only 4 or 6 moves are left. You have already filled 30 fields yourself... your opponent hasn't made a move yet, but he still wins the game in 4 moves... that's quite often and quite honestly, that can't be a coincidence... I'm horrified... .

• wiwiki

just unfair...It can't be done because the opponent's resources fill up twice and three times as fast, that's all pure intention..

• wiwiki

I would like an explanation why you have zero chances in the arena....no matter what you do....it's incredibly unfair....you can't even complete a 3 series zero nada and that pisses me off and me I think there's only fake and computer behind it that you just can't get any further you can't even collect resources ... never spend money ..... once and what did it bring nothing just trouble and fun that's not either .....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2022

Sometimes you can be at the "unlucky side" for a long time, e.g. 1, 2 events or 1, 2 weeks!

Other times you start the wrong way and then luck changes!

I have a suggestion for you:

When a new event starts, next week, try playing your 1st match and if you see that you are going to loose, disconnect immediatelly, before match ends!

This way you avoid entering into a leaderboard with a loss, so you don't start with bad stats.

Wait for an hour, so that your tickets are going to be 5 and try again.

As long as you see that you are "unlucky", continue disconnecting!

The first time you are see that you are lucky and win a match, finish the match and enter into a leaderboard with a victory!

Maybe this way you are going to have better results! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NMS2222
    NMS2222 Posts: 23 Level 2

I completely agree. It is so one sided and unfair! It has nothing to do with luck. It is programmed for certain people to win. There is no reason that anyone should go 0-5 in this game, but it happens more often than not. Forget trying to get a streak, that will be prevented.

• misspink78
    misspink78 Posts: 88 Level 3

This game is rigged to get you spend gold bars. I have 1000s of videos of me losing on my 3, 5 or 7 streak. With using power ups, the only time I do. I'm working on it. Hang tight.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @NMS2222 and @misspink78.

We all know, since the far beginning back in end of Summer / September 2019, that chest matches are critical and more tricky or difficult! You can think of them as " boss fights", but of course they are not, because you play against another player and not against a boss!

The fact is that back in 2019 and 2020 there were still many new players without so much experience, so the more experienced players could achieve streaks!

Now the majority of players know almost all the tricks and the winning possibilities tend to 50 - 50! Unfer these conditions, it is very difficult to have a 3 or 5 or 7 win streak!

The only solution I can see is that the "streak" feature has to be removed! I don't know if it is possible! It is my opinion as a player! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?