🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi again @wiwiki

Arena 15, score 34 - 16, I am ready to win, but my opponent has 2 last moves!

It comes Colorbomb just beside a striped candy!

I do not continue for this event any more....

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

It doesn't make any sense to continue playing ... because you don't really have the chance ...

• wiwiki
    Options

It doesn't make any sense to continue playing because I'm sticking with it. It's a game in which there are no chances ... and also not against ... it's always the opponent who starts in favor of the opponent everything falls together ...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @wiwiki!

This match was mine!

• wiwiki
    Options

Nevertheless, there is no point in wasting what you live on and boosters if you don't make the slightest progress ... if everything goes in favor of the opponent ... if nothing collapses, but always with the opponent ... the opponent blocks without end and you have even fewer chances than you already have ... it's zero fun ... as far as that you should actually have fun .... here is unfortunately just the opposite .... zero chances no matter what you do power ...

• wiwiki
    Options

So it's pretty intense...You've started, you've won the first game and still I don't get credit for it, so I wasted a life...I don't think it's great...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @wiwiki!

Is this Arena 14?

I thought for a while that it was some new Arena, or one of the old and not in use Arenas!!! 😁😎

But why your win did not counted? Is it possible that you had the "something went wrong" issue just after your win?

No worries, just wait for your tickets to be 5 and start again! 😉

• wiwiki
    Options

first of all yes it is...

And no, it's just about you fairness...I hardly have any chance anyway and then the first game I won is taken away from me...

Of course you can always wait for the lives to be full again, but it's very annoying when the game robs you of what you've won because you hardly get any further anyway

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Today the game "cheated" a little bit, giving me a win, to make me come in and then followed several matches on Arena 4! I lost all of them!!

• wiwiki
    Options

Before you get upset here in the arena...it doesn't make sense to continue playing...you don't have a chance anyway, and you'll be laughed at here too, which only makes the whole thing even more difficult....it's complete no matter which moves you make ... you have the chance to catch and you make a move, the opponent does the same with fem difference that he then cleared half the field and colored it, yes, it's clear ... it's the other way around nothing happens of course...so it's always nice to the advantage of the alleged opponent....in addition, using resources is the last thing with them you have even fewer chances and the opponent's resources still fill up twice and three times as fast... where's the fairness in that....

I don't have fun here anymore... really sad stuff like that....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?