🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

A new 1st place win

Options
nieceyb
nieceyb Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑

Hello

I had two 1st place wins back to back. My 2nd post was marked duplicate. That's not true. I didn't capture the progress of the 1st win but the 2nd win I was able to capture 2 photos. I only received 1 badge for the 1st win and none for the 2nd win. May I please get my new badge? Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,533 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

Ο.Κ. @nieceyb, lets make thing more clear:

You get the 1st, 2nd and 3rd RC position badges only once! You do not get a new badge every time you come 1st, 2nd or 3rd!

You already have the 1st position badge, so it is not possible to get the same bagde for one time more! 😉

I closed your previous thread as duplicate because you already had posted your 1st position result screenshot in the badges thread, so there was not any reason to open a new thread just for this! 😉

Of course now I understand the reason: you thought that you had to receive a new 1st position badge. 🙂

However, when you have a first position or 2nd, 3rd etc, you can share your result with us in the forum, we also do!

You can use for this the thread: Royal Championship - What do you think?

This is a general R.C. thread where we can discuss about anything related to the game!

There are also more badges for you!

You can visit the What a streak thread and read the instructions! If you already have a streak in R.C. it is already saved into your profile page! You can find this page opening Jelly on your mobile device!

Entering the game on this screen you select play You don't select My profile here!

Then you come to this screen! Here you select my profile, down in the middle:

Then comes your profile page! Your streak is the number in the crown on the right!

(My streak is 24)

Post this screenshot if your streak number is 3 or more to the What a streak page and you are going to receive exclusive badges!

If you want to find more Jelly badges, you can go here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?