🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

demolition corrosive

Options

Please, what's that supposed to mean, you won and still didn't begrudge yourself that .... in which it says something went wrong .... and that's been 4 times in a row nasty nasty nasty .... unfair and not the fine way.... my mobile phone is absolutely up to date, I have absolute internet... find that very, very stupid because I lost my life no chance to get ahead ....

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

And again ... sucks, it just can't be ...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

It happened to me yesterday on chest match! My opponent was ready to make an "illegal" move, that also is following by the message " your opponent left the match"!

However the game was frozen and I was waiting for my opponent to "disconnect" and for me to win!

This never happened and I disconnected loosing the match and streak going 5 matches "back"!

In this case, I suppose that both game is frozen for both and borh players loose!

After this, I was receiving the following message for several hours!

Was anyone else having the same isdue yesterday?

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Yes! I kept having problems as well. I kept disconnecting from my Wi-Fi on my phone, reconnecting, going back to Jelly, having to to it all over again several times yesterday. It kept doing it over and over.

I dislike that too when it happens. I usually wait too, but if you are both frozen from an "illegal move" that your opponent made, that's truly frustrating especially when you have a streak on the line. Especially when you have multiple times tried to reach that 3,5, or 7 game streak! That really sucks!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

@NatalieG, normally:

• When your opponent seems that is going to make an "illegal" move, the message "your opponent left the match" follows and you win the match!
    • When the game is frozen and only emojis are working, you wait! Your opponent also waits! The first one who is disconnected looses and the other wins! 😉
    • When both situations are happening, then both opponents loose the match! This is an unconfirmed theory of mine, based simply on observation! Next step is to be confirmed that it is right or not! 😎

@Minatozaki

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?