🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Is it happening to you?

Options
95chata
95chata Posts: 750 Level 3
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

About the RC happening right now.

Are you playing against unidentified opponents? I have 10 players in my list of 29 opponents with no photo ID and some with no names either. This is the first time I see it. Who are they? It makes me wonder.....🤔

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello! I also have it on Canfy Friends and Window 10. I don't care and I don't mind. I only play my own, I don't care about the other.

• 95chata
    Options

@Spinnifix

Please, Look at the picture. This is what I mean ⬇️

And they are winning. 🤔

• user1015
    user1015 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I assume some are bots but people do play without FB

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

Maybe, if you have weak internet connection the user's icon takes some time to load!

If they win or loose is something else.

Maybe some "bots" or "hackers" or I don't know how to describe them, have not icon or/and name, but if you have too many on your leaderboard, it is probably poor internet connection.

• ladyLeLe
    ladyLeLe Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

@95chata yes this same thing has been happening to me lately too. I wonder if maybe there’s a bug or something since the last update 🤔

• 95chata
    Options

Hi @user1015, @ladyLeLe & @NikolaosProdromidis

Thanks for your comments

Even do this post is from October 2020 and I don’t play RC almost never, I can tell you that nothing has changed since then. Your might be right about all the things that you are experiencing when you play RC. Like, Bots 🤖 playing along the green/blue opponents and winning most of the time. Possibly some bugs in within and game hackers messing up with us. I see 28 players in my leaderboard list and none of them have a real ID picture to show who they really are. Some also with no names. They don’t even play with me. I have no idea why they show up on the list. Maybe they play another category? I have good internet connection so that shouldn’t be an issue.

But, I noticed something: When some long time gamers (veterans) post here and show and issue with their opponents, I see that the opponents have real ID pictures! Why is that? Is it because they play with FB friends? or another category? I don’t play through FB....🤔 Do that explains why?

About the last update? No, nothing has changed except for the “arena” and I don’t think the studio will make good changes in our favor anytime soon. The game is rigged. It’s too manipulative. They make you buy unlimited lives/tickets but at the same time, keep you losing with the excuse of “no internet connection or something went wrong” so you lose a ticket, etc etc They should be more honest about that and don’t play dirty tricks on us. I also feel that the studio is playing against us (the green/blue opponents) They also have players, developers, etc and if that’s true, you won’t be able to win a championship too often.

To me, there is no pleasure playing RC anymore and for that reason, I try to stay away from it.

I wish you good luck gaming ☘️ and hopefully you don’t grow frustrated too soon like the way I did. 😐

• ladyLeLe
    Options

@95chata yes I definitely feel your frustrations but I love the game too much to not play. Even with all the issues 🤦🏽‍♀️

sometimes I even have players with no name and no pic n they get ridiculous moves out of nowhere. Even to the point where they use the lollipop booster to clear a random candy then make a move and all of sudden they get like two or more bonus boosters within that move. This last week alone I’ve probably only won a couple games due to this issue.

as for your comment about ‘veterans’ having opponents with pic maybe due to fb friends. I am connected to my fb when I play yet I still have the issues of unidentifiable opponents. 😩

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @ladyLeLe

I know about the issue when your opponent makes a "stupid" move and colorbombs etc fall from the sky and opponent wins!

This is maybe a "bot", or a player who is predetermined to win by the game for some unknown reason!!

About people who play against their FB friends, it is not correct!

Every player when earns the 1st points on 1st match (5 for win, +2 for perfect game, 3 for tie, 1 for lose) goes into a 30 players leaderboard.

Leaderboards continue being created by the game, as long as playes start playing. A new leaderboard can be created just a few minutes before the end of the game, if a new player starts playing and there is not leaderboard available to come in!

According to the large number of players worldwide, there is a large number of leaderboards! It is not possible to play against someone from your leaderboard, mostly due to statistics (large number of leaderboards) and not because of some game rule. It is also possible to play against some of your fb friends, if they play RC, but the possibility is very small. Your opponent is selected randomly amongst thousands of players worldwide!

Once I played against my wife, but we started playing at the same moment, we pressed the button on our mobile phones simoultaneously and we became opponents!!

• ladyLeLe
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis I also find it funny how even though there are thousands of opponents for the game to chose from, sometimes I play the same players, and have played some of them on multiple occasions. I too have noticed about the leaderboard which is rather stupid if u ask me. They should let us play those in our tournament then make a new board next game and play them etc.

thats so cool you got challenge your wife. That’s such a good idea. Too bad mine doesn’t play lol

🍭🍬😋😉☺️

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@ladyLeLe those opponents you have played multiple times are all bots!

I have never played any real human profile for a second time!

About the match against my wife, guess who was the winner!! 😁😄🤪🥳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?