🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'll pass it on, thank you

• Laura6404
    Laura6404 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited January 2021
    Options

I don't have access to the RC. This started yesterday. I guess there was an update? I've done all of the things I was told to do and sometimes at the bottom of the screen there's a map and arena (which I assume is RC) which says it's closed. When I go back into the game, the map and arena are not there anymore. If I log out and restart my phone a few times, it MIGHT show back up, but the arena is still closed. I don't know what's going on, but I would really like to play RC. I like to buy the 24 hours of tickets on the weekends😥

• ladyLeLe
    ladyLeLe Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

My RC arena is closed rn and been since yesterday, but I’m not sure why. My connection is fine. Is this normal since the new update or is it still meant to be only mondays that there’s no game? I don’t know how much longer I’ll last without my RC 😩 so can someone PLEASE HELP ME?? 🙏🏽 😉

• Harrell
    Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Make sure you don’t complain or you will surely be punished!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix

I have an issue, I am going to describe it and I suppose that you will pass it on!

This issue makes me loose many gold bars accidentally!

Recently studio added a screen which informs players about their ranking on main jelly game. This screen pops up even if we play RC, as it is a part of Jelly Saga.

The problem starts when a player looses on RC.

Then the "ranking" screen pops up and if player wants to continue, has to tap where is written "tap to continue". After this screen, the "keep progress or loose progress" screen appears.

The problem is that tapping the "tap to continue" has a slight delay to react, so player keeps tapping and then the "keep-loose progress" screen appears for a blink of an eye because player has his/hers finger on the screen exactly at the "keep progress" button and the game selects it, spending player's gold bars to keep progress!

The real trick is that the buttons "tap to continue" and "keep progress" have exactly the same position on screen, so this makes many players to accidentally pay gold bars for keeping progress, regardless if they want this or not!

I suppose it is a design mistake, so it would be better to correct it!

Thank you for your time!

Nikolaos Prodromidis

(P.S. Iost about 100 gold bars because of this!)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

This is very strange, obviously a bug!!

• Harrell
    Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited January 2021
    Options

Here it is again....just when I’m about to win 7 out of 7, RC makes SURE I lose! Happens evert time! 100 bars to save, YOU must be high! (Told you, if you complain about the game, you get punished! I ONLY got that far because a couple of the games, the other player left the game or believe me, I was going to lose, RC was going to make sure of it, just like they always do). I’m not a sore loser, it’s just that the games leading up to this were pre-determined for me to lose).

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@Harrell , I agree about everything, the only thing that I do not agree is that if you complain you are punished!

This is not true! As far as I know the game, I have multiple times complained here and I continue being 1st (several times) and advncing sometimes to peacock level. So there is not punishment!

I agree 100% about the rest!

• ladyLeLe
    ladyLeLe Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis i too have lost so many gold bars due that exact same issue. 😣 But that was long before I became a part of this king community or had any idea I could bring this issue to anyone’s attention. 🤦🏽‍♀️ And coz I did lose so much bars, now I just don’t bother spending real money therefore I never have enough gold bars to keep my progress. 😝

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited January 2021
    Options

@ladyLeLe I understand how do you feel! 🙂

The fact is that now I have not many gold bars too, but I also don't need them because I don't play unlimited anymore!

@Lola_Pop as I see you saw my post, so we have to wait for the studio to fix the problem!

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?