🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Locked “Next challenge”

Harrell
Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

So, to have to wait for the next challenge or pay to unlock it, why can’t you at least win the boosters in the current challenge?? It’s bad enough that the next challenge is a pay to play, but not being able to win the boosters in the current challenge isn’t fair at all. So you waste the boosters that you use to win a game only to not be able to win the boosters you SHOULD get when you win in the current challenge. I get it, it’s a way to suck more $$ out of players. I hope people leave this game in droves and your greediness backfires on you. Pathetic.

Comments

• lisanailsc
    lisanailsc Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited March 2021

why should I wait 2 hours & keep using bars to play. I may as well not play at all. 😡

• matchorno
    matchorno Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited January 2021

+1

The rewards system has been crippled with the latest update. boo hiss. If it was that way from the beginning, fine...it would be annoying. But going backwards and introducing more "pay to play" when it wasn't that way before (and do it now when nobody has extra money in their pocket) just comes off as greedy.

Some will pay the extra coins. The company knows that. That's their calculated risk. But will they still come out ahead (or even be a "wash") with the backlash? Probably. And that's what sucks.

This probably won't stop most people from playing. Most people will still play it, like myself. But it won't be as fun and I probably will spend a little less time playing than i used to. I used to play until i was out of tickets. Sometimes would pay for the 24 hour ticket. But now I play until i complete a reward streak. When the big lock and timer covers up the streak indicator, it's like asking us to take a break from the app.

• lisanailsc
    lisanailsc Posts: 15 Level 2

Same, 😡

Have to wait 2 hours & by that time I’ll be right at bottom. Why should I use 15 bars to play on

• rmitch52
    rmitch52 Posts: 15 Level 2

Was just coming on here to complain about the same thing. Its absolutely ridiculous. I play every day basically and always pay for the unlimited gold bars so this is just another way to get more money out of people. Whoever thought this was a good idea should be fired 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I was thinking that stupidity has limits.🥸

As it seems, it tends to infinity!! 🤑🤑🤑

• jenc1988
    jenc1988 Posts: 2 Newbie

Also NOT in agreement with the recent update - why do I have to pay/ use more stuff to access lives I already have?!

Not impressed. Will not use gold bars, you have put me off playing instead.

• jenc1988
    jenc1988 Posts: 2 Newbie

Nope. 😡 Used to often pay for extra gold bars to keep playing when tickets ran out. Will not be doing so if you're going to make me pay yet more gold bars to keep playing despite tickets?! If this stays the same I can guarantee I will never be spending money on this game again.

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Same here, its unacceptable, and make me feel sick... the best solution for the game is to be accessible only for registered users! So no one can play if he is not registered, waiting or paying??? better to close the game!

The only good progress in the update is that if you loose you do not loose all the streak only the last one! If you care about our opinion you change the new rules and payment!!

and why to pay money for 24h if after one tournament we need to wait for 2 hours!!

be logical and fair pls!!!

• Harrell
    Harrell Posts: 38 Level 2

Thank you everyone for being in agreement with me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?