๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Options

Comments

• dodgeangel
    dodgeangel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I won first place but didn't receive my 15 gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• cspotrun413
    cspotrun413 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sometimes when Iโ€™m about to win the other player will leave and it freezes my game for literally MINUTES! It just sits there with the connecting symbol spinning. If I leave instead of wait itโ€™ll count as a loss for me. Very frustrating when Iโ€™m on a hot streak. I just got knocked off of my streak that I used a lot of bonuses to attain. What a waste!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Hi and Happy New Year to all!!

I come again because of an issue I have today, not an internet connection one, but maybe it is related to this:

The game has stolen from me earned points!

I want to post some screenshots, but unfortunately all of them are after the issue!

1st match: win (no perfect game) 5 +1 in the chest = 6 points

2nd match: win (perfect) 7 points

3rd match: win(perfect) 7+2 in the chest = 9 points

Proceeded to next level with 22points and I was on 1st place together with a player named Vittorio, both with 22 points.

4th match win (perfect) 7 + 1 point in the chest = 8

Well 22 + 8 = 30, but the game put me to 21 points! I have screenhots (I am Nikolaos. Unfortunately I have not a previous screenshot showing you the 22 points together with Vittorio):

In the meanwhile I had an internet connection message, but it happened between matches and I already had earned the points!

My ID is: 1058497938

If you have todays game history in your records, please look at this! It looks to me very strange!

After this I continued playing, so I have now a different score!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Thank you, that's great and I'm happy to pass it on. Please wait until Monday. Then the CM comes back. thanks

• Lashuna1028
    Lashuna1028 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When will the game be fixed ? I win and then get the error message and lose streak multiple times

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The CM will be back tomorrow. Please enter your ID numbers here. It will then be passed on to the studio and checked on your accounts !!! thanks

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi! I come again about a not internet connection problem. It happened 3 times today to my wife, after her win!

She told me that all of them she had the same opponent, a mouse like profile. Unfortunately we did not keep the name, but next time I am going to have a screenshot. Maybe is a hacker. The main problem is that player loose streak and the worst is that goes back to the beginning, being harder to go on, if has spent boosters.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome

I had to pass everything on and I was told that they had taken the time to check. I will pass it on again. Please search for the update and update your game and clear the cache. Start anew.

Good luck

@Lola_Pop

• user1015
    user1015 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Ya this happened, my opponent was myself

I did my move and the game reset, lost my 2 game streak, lost the candy stripe and lost a life......

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?