🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

I have been playing the RC here and there today and not winning at all thanks to the bots 🤖 along with the blue opponents players kicking my behind. Funny how they start losing at the beginning but almost at the end, cascades of powered candies falling and breaking cages everywhere and in their favor so I can lose. 😖

Something I don’t get is why the timer ⏱ stops every time this players make a move? And why doesn’t do the same thing for us? Also, why it takes too long for them to make a move? It’s like if they are waiting for some kind of “Go” signal to make the next move and win. 🤔

I just don’t get it 🥴

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hi @95chata

you are absolutely right and we are repeating the same every time we play

but its very weird this time I lost the same game round for 13 times, I reach the last streak and suddenly from no where my opponent win and sometimes without moving one candy, the candies start falling and he win

Really every time i say I will stop playing and I change my mind

ALL WHAT THEY WANT FROM US IS BUYING MORE GOLD AND SPEND MONEY

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

I have been complaining about the timer issue for a long time. They get well over the 30 seconds it’s supposed to be. I am just glad someone else has noticed it too.

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Sure we have noticed its happening all time

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

Very true. Even when there is no time left, they finish the game...😖

• tjbeans
    tjbeans Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

1. Love Jelly championship please make it a stand alone game and make special candy easier to get.

2. For the love of all things holy please fix the internet connection glitch. Look at how many comments you have about it. My internet is fine. And it always tells me I've lost connection right when I win the last game needed to get a chest, then it doesn't give me the win. I am a PAYING customer and that is not cool.

3. For months now I no longer get solid blockers or fish blockers. What is the deal with that?

• Nell16
    Nell16 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I've done really well today. I keep winning because my opponent keeps being disconnected! It's really not at all fair on them. I do wonder - is it the RC servers or is it a problem in particular countries?

I am playing from the UK. I have had a couple of OOPs, but no disconnects in a game and I haven't lost any points or boosters

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

It’s there servers which they REFUSE to fix or acknowledge. They blame it on us.

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

True....and i have no fun anymore when i play this game. Its irritating and makes angry😠

• Mrsloper
    Mrsloper Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Exactly ... I don’t think the developers pay any mind to their players complaints

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?