🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Options

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @DieOmimi ,

I just wanted to get it started first with experienced RC players. I welcome newbies and talk to them all the time, so I can direct them here if their area of concern hasn't already been mentioned but they usually don't have the same issues in the beginning of their games anyway. By the time they do get them, the answers are already provided elsewhere or they'll see it here and hopefully keep on topic but if not I can self-govern pretty easily. I'm only looking for the top 5 concerns atm, you can't take on the world at once. Some issues I don't get in my game or haven't seen before, like the clock one above. I have a screen shot of it now, thanks to a long time member and that will go a long way on that topic, with what I'm trying to achieve, as a final outcome. If you don't ask, you don't get lol.

I can't sift through hundreds of comments ( and still do my job and home chores)and only looking at the last few pages doesn't give me the cross section of info I need to make my case.

It's a long term thing, done in sections. If I don't have accurate, up to date but still broad info, I can't do anything about anything. There's always a process with any paperwork in any job and a way to go about things, whether you like it or not. That's just the way the world works lol

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options

Ok, @channie8 the experienced players has called @headoperations. I'm in RC only occasionally. That's why I don't have that much experience.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

UPDATE OF TOP 5

Okay, so far we have 2 issues.

1. Return of the Clock
    2. "OOps Something went wrong" connection issue that leads to loosing your streak.

Okay, that's a start although please, If you can, provide a bit more detail regarding your issue.

I'm listening and I hear you and know some stuff has been happening a long time and that no changes have been made. That is okay but I need details on the issue please that you're stating. There are other threads to vent, this bit is about collating our issues to attempt to get real changes for the top 5 things that you want to be changed now. I'm not submitting 100 things at once and yes I will add the feelings to it myself as I'm very aware of those lol

So.... you guys have 3 left...make them count please. I am trying to help and since you guyz haven't had a voice in awhile, if I'm gonna do it, I need to do it in a way where I "say it once and don't waffle" and put OUR best foot forward yeah?

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

Another issue is the winnings for 1st place. To keeps some of the streaks the want us to use 100 gold bars but for 1st place we only win 15. On top of that some of us have the locks on levels unless we pay or wait hours at a time.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

I agree to return back the clock and I agree to give more gold bars to the winners, or minimize the "price" for keeping streak!

100 gold bars is a crazy number! Spending 90 gb you buy 30 striped hammers and 30 wrapped hammers! You can use them both on 30 continous levels! If you are not under a "bot attack" you can pass multiple levels!! 😁😁

I have to ask something else! But I want also all your opinions! For a long time I think that shuffle (when a player has not anything to move) has a wrong timing, when it happens after the second move of one player and just before the other player's turn!

This because it destroys the other player's setup for no reason!

If a player finishes his/hers two moves and the game finds that this player has not anything to move, let the game shuffle after the other player's turn, not ruining the "common" workspace in the middle!

A single example is when there are a lot of red/blue candies in the middle and shuffling candies, the game puts them to my opponent's side, where I cannot reach them, although I had access to them if there was no shuffle! 😉

I think that this is more fair to all players!

I am tagging members of the Original Jelly Family and active members of the forum for your opinions!

@Leanna_Allen, @alsto40, @dc2015, @jjac272903, @NamTruong2001, @headoperations, @DieOmimi, @channie8 @Allouna76

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @NikolaosProdromidis. I agree with your execution. Unfortunately I don't have that much experience in RC, I only play it occasionally.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day Jelly Crew,

Okay sounds good and thanks for the suggestions so far. I'll put the 'Top 3 Gold Bar Reward Imbalance" (if you think of something better to refer to it as, let me know) on a separate list for later but will include "Removal of The Lock", although they're kinda related so, maybe, we'll see how it effects waffling lol

That leaves 2 issues that you feel are the next important priorities.

• cruzin
    cruzin Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I'm frustrated with Royal, I just won the game. Then when it goes to the continuous win screen it goes blank and never comes back, I have to restart my device in order to get back in the game. And if cause it'll state I lost. Please fix these issues. I pay good money to play.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @cruzin Welcome to our sweet community.

I am sorry that this has happened to them. I was in the same situation last week. We are not alone in this. The issue has been raised several times and reported to the studio.

Please look around this discussion and see that there are other bugs. Royal Championship - What do you think? - Page 180 — King Community

Players post here about their experiences with RC. These can be good experiences or - as in your case - disappointment.

I would like to thank you for playing and for drawing attention to inconvenience.

Have a nice day and a good board.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

@cruzin

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

If you paid for it and an error occurred, you will be refunded.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please check under Buy & Gold Bars.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please include your ID number. You can find them here:

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/247377/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/258608/how-can-i-find-the-game-user-id-on-facebook

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?