🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

Do you know why I stopped playing RC? Because I had all your problems as well. I am not prepared to spend real money. I just want to have fun and I've got it on the main card.

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hi @lautje72

Please try to close the app of the game, do not close the window of “something went wrong”

dont do anything in the game, if you are using iphone slide the app up, open the game again and make sure that you are connected to the internet from the game itself, like your photo or your avatar appear clearly and after try the RC

When it happens with me I do the same and I do not loose any game or life (very rarely)

and also I do the same for anything related to connection problem or blank screen or ect...

just I close the full app and reopen it wait some seconds and after try to play

All the luck...😊

• lisarenfro
    lisarenfro Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

2 games in a row 😡 2 lives 😡 4 power ups 😡 At least 14 points 😡 streak gone 😡. Fix it or get no more of my money!! 😡😡😡

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @lisarenfro

Thank you for the screen shot, those usually make a difference when helping out. A little info on what went wrong would be good if you could clarify when you read this please, to see if I'm guessing right.

From what I can see these are pics of 2 different games and you're playing the RC. So I'll start with pic 1 (top one)

here you are the "red" player and your side is the left side. You have no moves remaining and your opponent has 2. You have reached the total of 50 Jelly squares covered to win the game.

I'm guessing that, the game froze or "lost connection, or went totally blank and pink or "oops something went wrong". In that case I would be frustrated too. Have you ever tried doing what Allouna suggested in the comment above when this happens. Would you let me know what happened next please otherwise it's only my guess to work from?

pic 2 (bottom one)

here you are the "red" player but on the right side. Both player's have 2 go's left but you have covered the 50 jelly squares needed to win the match. I'm guessing that it is the screen freezing without collecting your win, since there are no pop ups on the screen when you took the screenshot, that is the problem? Yes I would be "not happy Jan" if that happened to me twice in a row too. Allounah mentions a solution where you possibly may not loos boosters or rank, if follow that.

Unfortunately, at this time, the RC is riddled with multiple issues and we are putting forward a list to submit to The Jelly Studio so we can get some insight into what's going on. Hopefully we'll get some answers to that soon.

I know it's not the same but all I can recommend at this time is, don't spend money on the RC yet and try to reach the levels you need on the main board to get you too a badge point or complete your Collection. The Fishing with Friends was in my Book today as was a side game, so maybe have a go with those instead. I know it's not the same or that easy but at the moment all I can say is "I hear you chickie" and will try to get some answers.

• Cleoandrobyn
    Cleoandrobyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Those aren't the pictures I screenshot. I was sending pictures of people taking 3 and 4 turns before you get your turn. And of course they will win the game. I think Royal Championship have a lot of faulty. Blank screens, people playing your game while you're playing. Making the colors move while you're playing. I just won't pay anymore of my money anymore. I deleted the screenshots.

When you make when you make a purchase you thinking you'll getting the 24 hours along with 100 bars. And you're not it takes 49 of your bars to play 24 hours. It's not clear enough about the 24 hours. I was thinking it was a bundle.

When I started I thought it was a fun game. But it has to many flause in it.

Blank Screens

• Cleoandrobyn
    Cleoandrobyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Pictures one/1 is when one this person taking 3/4 turn before you take your turn. It you're watching them to play. They're the same person. And was screenshot them taking 3-4 turns.

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your advice, but is doesn't work for me😟. I have tried it so many times, it rarely works. I always loose my live and the points. Onley when it happens when they search for an opponent, and "oeps, there is something wrong", i don't loose the booster.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

@headoperations , I think that 3-4 turns means 2 moves plus use of two boosters, maybe multiple times each. It happened to me being caged 3 times at the same set of my opponent's moves!

It is very possible on some of the newer arenas, where boosters reload very fast!

On the other hand it happened for me to be able using my boosters multiple times at the same set of my moves, but less times...

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Hello friends, Ìf you see this reply, it means I have not joined the group of RC yet. Anyway, let's wait until 15:30 (GMT) to easily take the royal chest.

• BMummert46176
    BMummert46176 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

I'm so tired of this‼️ can anyone fix this. I'm the real Beth on the left.

Beth ✌🏼🥀💕🧩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?