🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 737 Level 3

Thank you @NikolaosProdromidis & @headoperations for your good expertise about the game. Everything you say, makes lots of sense. It’s amazing that you as players, are here to help others and not the experts from the Studio or the community of King. The bad thing about this, is that if the Studio doesn’t fix all the issues with the “timer” “the algorithm” “bots” “hackers” etc etc we the red opponents will continue with our frustrations for the time losing and most important, the money that many are spending for nothing. I understand that it’s just a game and that sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.....but, what I don’t understand is why we have to lose so many times due to the famous bots 🤖 or the algorithms? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyways, hopefully @channie8 can do something positive for us. And hopefully you guys can join one day the Community Team as “game experts” so you can pass our concerns to the Studio. I will keeps my fingers crossed 🤞🏼 Good luck always! 🍀

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'day Jelly Crew;

It's worth taking a tour of the King.com Official Website. There's so much to see that I got a bit distracted but I did come across many interesting things related to the topics you are all discussing above. The Video's and Interviews are informative and even the Jobs gives an insight into what actually takes place in the Games Development Process.

So as regards the "randomness". Yes in some regards it was mentioned that there is a random selection from the server, at various points, regularly, for feedback. So this Community is a "Slice" of that feedback also. I guess you'll have to look at the video on King.Com yourself for more detail, so I can mention the other stuff also.

Whilst Hackers are a possibility anywhere in the on-line world, I'm pretty sure The Studio aren't 100% bad and do get things right. Having Firewalls in place would be one of those, don't you think?

"Bots" actually being "hidden" Kingsters, who are their to deliberately cheat you out of a win? I agree with a previous comment, that they are way too busy and doing way better things with their time. I like a good Conspiracy Theory from time to time but you just have to read or watch all the Kingster Interviews, available all around the Communities, to see this isn't the case. If one of them was interested enough to come and have a look and try to join in this Community, how do you think it would make them feel to read through all these threads and comments?

I won't be reaching out on our behalf, to invite one from Jelly yet, with the current tone and atmosphere here. Yes there is valid cause from complaints/questions etc, I get that. It's okay to feel frustrated, confused, even wanting some money back for wasted purchases but hostility isn't going to help me help you.

E.G Writing in Capital Letters on-line is considered yelling!! How would you deal with someone who yells at you? How would you feel if I did that to you?

Can we please work together as a Mature Team and then maybe we might get the listening ear, we're asking for and that you are asking from me. I would like the process to be easier not harder lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So I guess, from all I've read here, you have all selected your number 5 and I will add it to the list on the new thread. We are all Housemates, including the Kingsters and Studio. Please be kind and let's inject some humour, depressed Moderators will work slower 😍😍😍😍😍

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hello @channie8

Sorry, but writing in capital letters never is yelling, if you are addressing me!!!

writing in capital letters is shouting! Never it was considered yelling!!! And Personally I use it to show haw much Im frustrated...

And you will not invite one from jelly to this discussion??? do you mean that no one already saw this conversation or look over it!

just let me explain to you one thing, I love the games of candy and maybe I adore them

for me they are the best game that I play or I invite my friends to play, I started CCS from 2015 maybe, and after CCS and CCJ CCF....

I do not remember when it was launched the first game of king but just to tell you from how many years im supporting all CC games

but I noticed that the same issue are repeating every time every day and always in the RC

we are not negative towards the games, we love theses games but we have the right to write when we are frustrated, right???

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @Allouna76

Of course you have the right to express frustration Chickie! That also is one of the ways people show love for the game, it tells me you are interested and care. :0)

I first arrived here for the very same reason, although as a newbie I was reluctant to join in conversations because I didn't want to join in the "vibe". I only replied to those who made me laugh around here and were "even keeled" so to speak. That's why I spent so much time in The Hub. I often felt depressed here as there was a lot of venting but no real solutions offered.

That's when I found all the Interviews, King.Com and the other Communities. I realised it was a bigger place than just Jelly and that other Communities vented but in a different way. Maybe that's why they were heard more, not sure. I did discuss my observations within those Communities and they listened and were approachable.

Yelling/Shouting, same dog different leg action to me lol My daughter gave me a quick run down on what not to do and writing in capitals was one of them. She is 17 and when it comes to this stuff, I listen to her :0) It's not personal, I've seen it in the "Whole Community Unit".

I haven't been Moderator long enough to create my own tagging list yet and not sure I like the generic one of tagging every single person from all games when they may not even play RC or Jelly, which is what happened, when it was used with one of my polls and votes here. So I've been tagging those from Jelly, whom I observed, who have great Strategy/ Level advice and those who speak in an Approachable/ Humorous manner and asked them to tag others in Jelly or RC. Like @headoperations @DieOmimi and @NikolaosProdromidis, they make me feel safe, respected, treated fairly and dare I say it, happy and friendly!

I never expected to be given this "title" after all the observations I made to management. Maybe it was the way I said it though? I don't pussyfoot around but I do try to explain without emotion taking over and keep in mind how I would have the same conversation in the physical world, if I was eye ball to eyeball.

I've created a couple of Discussions in the RC, Main Jelly Discussion and Ideas Sections. I can't force people to look around in places other than this one, Rants and Raves or Issues here. I want to help everyone and foster better relations between us and the Studio but it will be harder if we don't get smarter, in realising our reputation and patterns of speech, could actually work against us. Just like in the real world.

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

Ok, and how many times do we players have to hit back so it will count? It's been going on for so long and the evidence is so clear !!!!! I'am sick and tired off all the things that went wrong for al those months..........i don't take it serious anymore😞!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited March 2021

Hi everyone!

My experiment ended ......far before this event ends.....

The reason: there is no interest from me any more!

I am stuck here for several hours! 🙄

I don't want to spend any more boosters for no reason! As strong boosters you take, the "algorithm" finds ways to make you loose!

Situation was a bit better on current event, due to arenas 5 and 2, but arena 11 and cagers kept me away from the target: peacock level! 🤔

Result: using powerful boosters does not guarantee that you can reach peacock level easily!

End of report! 😎

PS something must be done for overcaging! It ruins other player's game! 😡

I am going to keep a distance of RC. There are better ways to invest my time! I will play only occasionally, just for fun, because there is fun, if you don't look at positions or levels... 🙂

I will be present in the forum. 🙂

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

you are totally right, yesterday I said I will not play again because same thing happen to me for hours as well

and please can you tell me how to stop the emoji

@channie8 there is any possibility to add to the emoji a new one with finger up!!!🤪

and its possible to report a player who start sending emoji from the first second till the time ends up!!! I found him as he logged in with his facebook account and I have a screen shot just shout!

• Nell16
    Nell16 Posts: 38 Level 2

You can stop the emojis if you click on them - you'll see the disable symbol. I like the idea of the finger up one though!

If people annoy me with them I disconnect before they can reach maximum points (unless I beat them anyway!) I know they'll still win, but they're not getting extra.

• Nell16
    Nell16 Posts: 38 Level 2

Still don't understand how you know which arena you're in Where does it tell you?

And with all the locking, how did someone get to Peacock level by 2pm today? Even if playing 24 hours!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@Nell16 , not all people have the "locker"!

I have not, so I can proceed, as long as I can and as the " algorithm" lets me do! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?