🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Hi! How can i fix "no internet connection " on my android? Thank you

Options

Is there a way to fix "no internet connection " in the royal jelly championship? I have a android. Thank you

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'day @Shellyw,

I'm not sure what you've tried already but let's start with the basics first and then we can go from there :0)

Clear game cache and the browser. Check they're updated. Turn your device off and on again and try blocking the pop ups :0)

Let me know how you go and hopefully this takes care of it :0)

• MarkSmittySmithers
    MarkSmittySmithers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem but none of these solutions worked for me. What else can I try?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'day @MarkSmittySmithers

Yes there have been a couple of issues regarding this recently but you can try all the basic steps first.

Clear game cache and browser, turn your device off and on again and see how you go. If not then give me a tag here and we'll check it out more :0)

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

@Shellyw @MarkSmittySmithers Welcome to the King Community! We hope you have a great time around the forums! You can have a look here to get useful tips and info to help you go around the community!

As for the "No Internet" Issue, the issue has been reported already and the studio is working on it! Till then, please continue playing the Main Jelly Board and the Side Events like 'Wake Odus' and 'Save Misty'! The Issues with the Royal Championship will be fixed soon, the studio is trying to fix it!

Sorry For the Inconvenience and Have a Great Day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?