๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

๐Ÿ˜‚ RC connection Update ๐Ÿค”

Options
Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
edited April 2021 in The Royal Championship

Dear House Mates,

I do understand that you guys are genuinely frustrated!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It has been reported and is being worked on but is not a click and fix. Please be patient

However, can we please, no more duplicate posts regarding this issue.

Inadvertently, by duplicate posting, you may now possibly experience a delay in handing out badges due to the admin "chores" now being heaps

Please read before posting as this topic is now covered in every Area

Please take this opportunity to explore all areas of your Community.

Check out your Green Boxes in each Discussion Area

Your Contest and Weekend Challenge.

Please use this opportunity to read "Welcome to Jelly Community" in the Main Discussions Page to aide in understanding House Rules regarding posting and many other great tips, including the Points Program.

be patient over the weekend please ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ยซ1

Comments

• Mrsloper
    Mrsloper Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Thanks! I donโ€™t care much for badges ... I come here for information. Which, isnโ€™t very helpful! Thank you for your message board power tripping!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

@Mrsloper

Sorry you feel that way :0(

A lot of newcomers have helped out this morning, by reminding people of how many times the same thing was posted and I appreciated that very much, as they had a point :0)

Whilst, generally I think many know I try to be kind and polite and patient, today is the exception were unfortunately, it's part of the process I guess to give reminders.

No not everyone goes for the badges and that's ok but quiet a few have ventured into new areas and because I love that, had to touch on things they might not be aware of like "chores", that may delay their excitement in receiving them.

However, I will again thank those 4/5 House, Mates in particular, who helped out this morning with such good advice and encouragement, since we have a few different time zones.

Updates will come when they are received but this is an update too, as I may miss a notification of the specific update you're looking for, if I have to go through the amount I have already for duplicate posts, especially if more were to follow.

My apologises x

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

@channie8 , it is true that many players commented about the "sorry, something went wrong" and this is good.

The fact is that many players opened new discussions, with 1,2,3 answers each, that will be inactive after a while!

These discussions "ruined" the forum, pushing back other active discussions.

Could it be a good idea to merge all of them into an only one discussion under the title "no internet connection" and finish with this? ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿง

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Yes I've been doing that stuff all day! LOL

Thanks for the suggestion on the title though, I like that, I'll go add it!

I tried bringing them up further and it worked for a quick minute!

Why don't you guys wonder around and comment on them and bring them visible again, outa those comfort zones!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

My mouse is driving me bonkers but we're in a snap lockdown and a long weekend so nothing open for me to get a better one!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Oh! Well! One of those "it is what it is times". I could do with some funny gifs right now ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

If this continue for some days, situation is going to be harder!

Maybe, I say maybe, could it be a good idea to restrict newbies of opening new discussions? ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅธ

• MimisBug
    MimisBug Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

@channie8 bless your heart!! I'm sorry you have take the brunt of people's frustrations when it is by no means your fault that RC isn't working ๐Ÿ˜• with that said, I appreciate you and all that you do to try to be helpful to everyone here! I have seen you go above and beyond to be not only helpful, but exceedingly kind to those here! You have class and that's a rare quality these days, sadly. I appreciate you and I know many of us do! Hugs ๐Ÿค—

• mldubus
    mldubus Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

TRY THIS:

I logged out of the App & deleted it off my phone. I redownloaded it & logged back in just now & it is working...

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Morning @NikolaosProdromidis @Nadia1770

Oh! You 2 are funny this morning!! Sweet though!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

@MimisBug Thankyou Chickie! 2 coffees in at 6:40 am and that actually made me feel as good as listening to the Kookaburra's right now!

Thanks for making me smile this early guys!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

• Lady_Sarina
    edited April 2021
    Options

Good News everyone,

The tech team have worked hard and the Arena will be back up tomorrow!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@channie8

Yeah!! Please thank the tech team for me. Three days without Royal Championship seems like three weeks! I can't wait to hit the arena, boosters and blockers on ready!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?