🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Thing's I never noticed before 🤷‍♀️

Options

Hello fellow jelly spreaders 😜

So I was playing RC a bit ago and just as I won the match the screen froze with the wifi spinning wheel of doom going in the center. I was frustrated because I usually get the "something went wrong" dude shortly after and then the dreaded loss of the match, even though I won --BUT-- that didn't happen this time! It sat this way for a minute as if it were frozen but the color bomb was spinning around in place and it then closed like normal and let me keep the win...However, the constant "ranking up" does continue and I have ranked up to 61 probably 20 times since Friday but the weird thing is it always shows me ranking up from level "57" to level "61" 😩 It would be awesome if I got the sweet rewards for it each time though 🤣

What I never noticed before was the "-1" beside my number of moves (you can see it better in the 2nd screenshot).... what is this -1 for?

Also, I have noticed that each player has the same board on each side and both players can make the exact same first 2 moves but the boards sometimes end up the same but a lot of the times they don't? And just how many boards are there and is there only one arena or are there more? I only ever get 4 different boards but have seen other discussions about quite a few boards 🤔

Sorry if my observations and/or questions seem redundant or trivial.... I am to the point in playing this game that I am starting to analyze how things work.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @MimisBug Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.  

In fact, it looks very strange what you've noticed. Since I don't play RC that often, I'll tag someone who may have experienced it and can help you. 

@NikolaosProdromidis @NamTruong2001 @headoperations @channie8

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for tagging @DieOmimi and @headoperations !

I am going to answer to @MimisBug questions about "Arena" and various boards!

Well, when we say "Arena" or "Arena is open" we mean the Arena icon which was in use since a few weeks ago, and now the "vs" icon, right down on the screen, named "Arena" as well!

The term "Arena" in fact refers to the game itself!

The teams of 30 players were we participate are named "leaderboards".

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of leaderboards worldwide on each event!

Let's go to the other part of your question, the boards, that called "arenas" as well!

There are 9 boards/arenas in use among a total of 16.

Every week we have 3 events with 3 arenas each, totally 3x3=9.

Here are two screenshots with all 16 arenas:

If you want any detailed information about arenas I am here!

If you want the link of the site "fandom candy crush jelly wiki", I cannot copy it now because I am on mobile phone and I canot copy the link.

You can google it by these words in quotes, or wait to send you the link when I will be on pc. 😉

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@MimisBug I am here again to discuss about the other feature you commented, "Mastery Rank".

I agree that it is very annoying repeating again and again the same story, that we ranked up!

And so, what's going next, are we going to receive any reward or something, I did not see anything except the same animation 100 times saying that I was ranked up from 45 to 57 and again etc.

It seems that in the meanwhile, somehow, in a magical way I return back to 45!! and then the animation has to inform me again that I was ranked up again to 57, not to 46!!!!!

I tag @channie8 and @Lola_Pop to transfer this to the studio and investigate if it is a malfunction!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

Already on it Jelly brother, just waiting. Not AWOL, I have to be patient too 🤗

All good things come to those who wait.!!

That's your thing...patients...I love that!!!😎🤩

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Thanks @channie8 😀

@MimisBug here is a screenshot where you can see the "Arena" icon:

As you can see, it is a real arena!!

• MimisBug
    MimisBug Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis You are amazing! Thank you for all of your answers! Also @headoperations and @channie8 ....both amazing as well! Love the help each of you are always willing to give 🤗 Patience is definitely needed with this game and I'm usually not in short supply, but these days I definitely have moments 😖

I love RC, obviously, and playing it is fun but now I am definitely noticing things that are, well, I will just say are interesting 😉 Those things draw me to play it even more.... there's that slippery slope @headoperations 😜

I'm sure there will be more questions/observations in the future...lol! We gotta get these boards going more than on just the days RC is acting up! I can definitely see where that would be quite aggravating!

Ttys 😘

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Well, I think that it is a good idea to open a discussion about arenas, how we play on each of them, to give tips, ideas and screenshots of our matches! 😉

• MimisBug
    MimisBug Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?