🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited June 2021

Where is the screenshot? As I understand, your opponent has your icon! If this happens, it does not mean that you play against yourself, no!!

It is a local memory issue, where your device cannot load your opponent's icon or name, and displays your icon or/ and name.

Don't worry, your opponent is another player, is a normal player.

• GiantsLass
    GiantsLass Posts: 19 Level 2

Last two days keep getting ‘no internet available’ error in the middle of a game so end up losing the match. It’s so frustrating and is putting me off playing, it needs sorting ASAP

Its definitely not my internet because I have a really good strong connection and I play other live games and not had any problems.

This problem used to happen a lot before, really hope we aren’t going back to them days again.

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2

Me too … it’s annoying

• brennant13
    brennant13 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am having the same issue on the wall play in the championship it pops me to the regular game stating that I can play well if I can play that means I have Internet access and if that’s the case then why was I disconnect it off the championship it happen a good 10 times within half an hour we get reimbursement for this like what is going on what to do nothing wrong with my Internet service

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021

The problem returned and it is strong! I tried to connect for several times but was impossible.

After some hours tried again.

Cleaning the game's cache resolved the problem temporarily!

The next solution was use of data, which was the real solution for me!

I am going to try connecting using different routers, to see if it is a problem related to providers and some settings they may have...

The use of static/dynamic IP adress used by internet provider may be connected to the problem, I am not sure, I suppose...

I changed provider because of this setting some years ago. My son could not play a game on playstation on multiplayer mode. His friends have another provider with different IP policy. Changing to this provider my son was also able to play!

@Lady_Sarina @Lola_Pop @headoperations

@NamTruong2001 @Tiatouti

• julie3164
    julie3164 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited July 2021

Me too, it's the worst it's been for me I don't usually have the problem but since the new arena game started on Tuesday it's happening every couple of games. My game app is all up to date and I've cleared cache, etc but still no different.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@julie3164 , try to use data, if possible, and tell us what happened!

• Supratim1989
    Supratim1989 Posts: 9 Level 2

At least King needs to add one solution which is in case of disconnections, the life and streak should not get affected.

It's sad when it's not your fault but you lose both of those.

• _LoriBanfield
    _LoriBanfield Posts: 4 Newbie

Where do I find my user ID number? I don't have the page King sent me via email pop up. I've been trying to get my free lives and gold bars purchase sorted for the last 4 hours.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?