πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Opponent left the match

Options
95chata
95chata Posts: 793 Level 3

Eloise or whoever you are: Why are you so mad and left the match? Maybe you felt angry that this time the Studio didn’t send you cascades of powerful candies to beat me up or others as usual? Some players are so mean and selfish that they think that they will win all the time. And yes, I was about to win but not because they Studio is in my favor (they are never) but because I was playing better than you! LOL πŸ˜‚ πŸ’ͺ🏼🦾

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,700 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

@95chata you are right, it is a hard win on Arena 5, only with the two basic boosters and you deserve the +2 points of perfect game!

On the other hand, many players leave a game for various reasons! One reason, the most common I think, is when player knows that is going to loose, misses any interest on the match and do not want to "spend more time" waiting for the other player to finish. It is not a good way of thinking, but it is a reaity.

Another similar reason is that most players are frustrated because of the many easy loses against "bots"!

Of course nobody can say that must be a "penalty" or something similar, for players who leave game, because they might have internet connection problem, another common reason for a player to leave the game! But this is obvious when it happens! πŸ˜‰

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

Too funny!! Poor Eloise

• 95chata
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

I understand your point of view and I respect your opinion because I have also experienced those similar situations in the past and that you’re mentioning here. Losing most of the time to this strangers β€œbots” or β€œghosts” as you call them is not fun at all. But this Eloise was not an ordinary player, she had a better β€œbadge” than me. Meaning that she is winning most of the time. What she did in my opinion, was a β€œselfish act” It’s obvious that she didn’t want me to win the streak but I can also give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe πŸ€” the Studio/King did that (disconnection) in compliance with Apple so they could manipulate me into using GB or buy them in order to keep the streak.

Anything is possible in this treacherous world…..

I have had those moments before when I preferred to leave the match because of the Studio favoring the green opponents in a crazy way but, I didn’t have to wait for them to almost reach the big streak. I did it before that because I new it was useless to continue playing a nonsense match that was already set for me to lose it.

Look: The way the Studio plot against us the red players by choosing randomly the green opponents that are going to kick🦡 our behinds is not new to me. It doesn’t matter how good we play, if they want us to lose, they will definitely have the power to make us lose. And because of that, I don’t play this game so often now. Unfortunately nothing have changed or will change. The developers will not change something that it is not going to benefit them at all. So, we have only two options: Leave this game for good or continue playing it the way they want us to do it. It is what it is. That’s a reality.

And NO, I didn’t get the β€œbig streak” or extra points on that match. I got only the 5 lousy points. Eloise or the Studio must feel happy since they provoked that!

Take good care Nikolaus. ❀️ Thanks for all your good tips/advices. πŸ™πŸ»

• 95chata
    Options

Hi again, @NikolaosProdromidis

After playing with that Eloise, yesterday, I also played next with Eli (this one won in a 123!) Same badge and same ID pic. Similar names. A coincidence? Who knows! Maybe they are the Studio’s favorite green bots! πŸ€– πŸ€– LOL 😝

Take care, πŸͺ΄

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi! There is a possibility to be a coincidence!

It could be also the memory/buffer problem (related to player's device), where opponent's pic cannot be loaded and the game loads the most easier "replacement", which can be:

• Previous opponent's pic
    • The player's pic (when we think that we play against ourselves!)

On the other hand, it is possible to have two opponents in a row, without fb or other profile who have randomly profile pics given by the game!

Or two bots or "bots"!

Who knows? Any of them I told you is possible! πŸ™‚

• 95chata
    Options

Really??? I am the one who did the β€œbad thing”? LMAO πŸ˜‚

I didn’t know that being clever is a bad thing, hahaha 🀣

If there is someone to blame here is Eloise or the bot πŸ€– named like that for not making the right moves from the beginning or the Studio for getting her disconnected so she can lose her peacock badge or whatever they call it. Also, to do an extended damage to me so I could lose the big streak to prevent me of getting more points towards the RC crown πŸ‘‘

But hey! I am not getting more into this nonsense conversation so CASE CLOSED! Lol

Peace to you ✌🏼

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 258 Level 3
    edited July 2021
    Options

I don't like it too when oponent leaves game. 😊

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

Today I noticed that a lot of my opponents were leaving the game, when it was obvious that they were going to loose!

Regardless I don't consider it as a major issue if a player leaves early, I want to report it here, just for statistical purposes!

It is obvious that many players do not accept to loose, and this number increases!

This is a major issue!

Food for thought.......

• elsiren80
    elsiren80 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

I will leave a match when someone playing against me earning a licorice block one right after another and proceeds to block me every single time. If y’all want to finish the game and get all your stars

(Edit by CM: Rude)

On another note, I have to laugh when I’m winning and my opponents leave the game. So many sore losers taking this game way too seriously.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?