🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Losing games

Options

I don’t think it is fair where if you’re on a 7 level game and u win up to get your incentives to help u win games but as soon as u loose u have to start from level 1 and try to gain up to the level where u can win incentives but it doesn’t let u because u keep losing and all u have is the incentives that they give u. I think it should go back to where u can buy the incentives to help u win games

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,701 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

I understand you @Gloria0523

The other members here understand you too!

You come to a chest match and you loose, it is a common situation! We all know it here!

I suppose your question is "why"?

You said the magic word: "incentives"!!!

I don't know if you can win or buy incentives, as you say, but I know that the game's algorithm, making you loose, gives you a high incentive to spend gold bars to continue! 😉

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Heshan_G

Exploring your Community is really beneficial as it helps getting to know your way around :0)

In the Jelly Discussion page (top line above click "Discussions") you'll see green boxes, highlighting current topics.

In the Quick Links Thread you will find lots of links to discussions, house rules, support and even discussions. This link here will take you to an Arena's discussion by one of our locals that can be found in Quick Links :0)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

What do you mean with "level 1, level 2, etc" in RC Arena? Make it more clear to answer you! If you have any screenshots, is better!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Understood! 😄

You have just to follow the link that @Lady_Sarina suggested to you, two messages upper!! 😉

You have to read all the discussion, to understand better! 🙂

• Gloria0523
    Gloria0523 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

Ok I guess no one is understanding what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the Royal Championship games. I understand someone has to win or loose, I understand the algorithm..what I’m saying is if u keep losing u can’t never get the incentives (treasure boxes) to help win some games if u have to keep starting over and over. All I’m saying is that they had at one point where u can buy the incentives and it can help u win some games. That’s all I was saying!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

@Gloria0523 , of course we understand that you speak about the Royal Championship, because this is the R.C. section!

And thankfully, I understood now what do you mean when you speak about "incentives" !!!!!!

They are called "boosters" !!!!

Now it is clear what you mean! Of course I understand better now!

Actually we have 2 types of boosters, they are the "boosters" and the "blockers"!

All of them are here:

Two of them are not available in chests any more, they are the Cupcake and the Fishing Net.

You can find more information following the link:

https://candycrushjelly.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Championship#Introduction

We had the option of buying boosters formerly, but it was only for a short time, because it was an "experimental" feature!

Now, lets speak about playing:

I suggest you to have a certain strategy, using on most matches the two "basic" boosters, the Lollipop Hammer and the Liquorice Lock (we also call it "cage").

On critical matches, when you are able to open chests, it is better to select "stronger weapons", to have more possibilities to win, because these matces are mostly more difficult!

Of cours, selecting powerful weapons is not a guarentee for our victory, we have to play and try our best, as in every match!

If you have other questions, I hope that you will be around! 🙂

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Gloria0523

The purchases option you're enquiring about was removed from the game 👍

Another member asked for it's return and made a few suggestions for a change to it.

This idea was submitted to the Jelly Game Team and liked it. They are looking into it but not sure when it may return to the game. 🤔

Hope this helps 😃

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 258 Level 3
    Options

Interesting information about boosters! Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?