🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Game is not allowing streaks??!!!???

This tournament is frustrating me. I have never been unable to pass a 7 round level steak. I cant get passed 3. I have unlimited lives, I have tried since last night. I've noticed a pattern. I haven't seen the normal high streak players, 4 seems to be the highest. When I play those players I win. I lose the one after always. Even with Boosters. I get the rainfall of everything in my favor only when I'm playing someone on a streak, about to hit an award. Is it just me? Please let me know if I'm being paranoid..lol

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

Keep trying and you will get it!

Havish

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2021

@misspink78, you are probably right!

Changes in the algorithm might do this, but who knows!

Another opinion is that everyday more players become better and they learn all the tricks playing! But this does not explaying the candy dropping that usually happens only on the one side!

I stopped buying unlimited since a year more or less! And at the same time I stopped having 4, 5, 6 or more loosing streaks!

I have explained about a year ago, that unlimited users are the "perfect victims" of the algorithm, if algorithm wants to "find losers" to advance newbies, as it always happens, mostly on weekends! 😉😎

• misspink78
    misspink78 Posts: 88 Level 3

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis

So I have beat 2 people on streaks.. I lost the 1 before and after. You used to buy lives. I'm about stop. If they dont stop this bus they are gonna lose alot of money from frustrated players. I used the hammer and lollipop thing to win game 5, I lost. I used it in the the next 6 steak player and I won. These algorithm games are really pissing me off. Why cant we just have it fair? I'll pay for lives but I refuse to pay to keep a streak... smh

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@misspink78, I agree with you! I don't pay to keep streak! Wish you good luck in the game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?