Level 128 ,when busting the bubbles I always being left with that empty bubble with no letter in it

Carolle_Genier
Carolle_Genier Posts: 4 Newbie

I just can't bust that last empty bubble even with the few crowns I had ,,the letter is not being replace there's 3 bricks around that bubble. I love that game ,and would love to play some more. And It's good to help my writing in English,I'm French from Ontario.

Answers

• Carolle_Genier
    Carolle_Genier Posts: 4 Newbie

Got it ,I have to break the bricks a few time to let the letter fall in the bubble ,going back to the game to try again. :-)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020

🔺The Board was changed from the original version of the Game (the Rocks were moved up higher so that the Move Stealers would not be totally blocked) so make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version.

• To check if you have the latest version of the Game, go to your App Store & see if the button shows 'Update'. If it does, click on it so your Game updates & you'll be all set.

Level 128 is a Bubble Pop Level. ↔ ↔ ↔ Pop 56 Bubbles in 24 moves or less (in average, you have to pop 2.3 Bubbles each turn).

• This Level is indeed very hard because the 3-part division of the Board makes it hard to reach the Move Stealers as well as some of the Pink Bubbles & because there are a lot of Mousetraps on the Board.

🔸 Tips & Strategy

• Use Cleobettra.
    • Try to remove the Rocks as fast & as early in the Level as you can.
    • Use Line Blasters to remove Mousetraps.
    • Try to remove Bombs anytime you have a chance (even with 3-letter words).

• If you have extra Moves when you complete the Level, the equivalent number of random Tiles will become Line Blasters that will be automatically activated.

🔸 The video below shows how to complete Level 128 of ABS. 🔸

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?