🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Pre determined winner = no longer fun

Options
2»

Comments

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Haha, you have to laugh. Apparently now screen shots are not acceptable and we need to screen record every time we play.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

@jk41664, I play as you for many years! I started playing CCSaga a couple of months after it's release day and Soda, Jelly and Friends from the day they started! It is the RC that I play for the last two years.

Anyway, I cannot say that I play too much and I see all games just as games and nothing more. 😉

@Heidstar, yes, I have read the forums and some endless discussions. Now I stopped reading too much. I participate sometimes in contests and I try win some badges, thats all!

Wish you good day both! 🙂

• NiColey
    NiColey Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Just stop SENDING THE LAUGHING EMOGEE WHILE WERE IN MIDDLE OF A GAME

.AND LAUGHING AT ALL MY MOVES AND WHEN I DON'T SCORE ECT.

ECT..

THE STUPID EMOGEEZ R DISCOURAGING AND SEEMS LIKE THE COMMUNITY WOULD B BETTER OFF WITHOUT THESE EMOGEES. ... UNLESS THERE CAN BE ONE MORE ADDED.. EMOGEE THAT FLIPS THE BIRD... THEN I CUD SEND AN APPROPRIATE REPLY TO THE PLAYER'S WHO INSIST ON RUDELY. SENDING STUPID LAUGHY EMOGEE... N LAUGJING AT MY MIS FORTUNE/IE.;LOOSING *MOVES* ect

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?