🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Options

Answers

• bellalaura
    bellalaura Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis You are kidding us, right?! Because this only happens when playing RC and always short before winning the game! Sorry but this is ridiculouse🤷🏻‍♀️

• bellalaura
    bellalaura Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Everything else is working correct! Only RC - means it has nothing to do with us, the connection or whatever! It’s the problem with RC ( maybe the testing continous) It is not funny at all and everyone who paid for playing should get a recovery!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Of course I am not kidding! Only RC needs a connection between two players in different parts of the world, who are connected via the King servers! I do believe that you have a very good connection! Who knows your opponent's internet quality and the amount of data that can be transferred between opponent's device and game's servers? Also who knows if your opponent's device has enough cache or not! In this case your opponent is in danger to loose the match "leaving"!

You said that you loose connection near the end of the game. This is correct, because as game goes on, more data are loaded in the cache!

I have noticed that many times my opponents "leave the game" a.k.a. loose connection, near the end and after continously cascades! This means more data in a very short time. This can cause problem to memory or to data transfer!

So I am not kidding, I try to help giving logical explanations to what happens!

• doctor4who5
    doctor4who5 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think a lot of these issues discussed here are problems that need to be addressed by tech support. And tech support should be addressing them on their end instead of sending frustrated players to this website only to get more annoyed when they find out every player’s experience is different (including the moderator’s game experience).

I think everyone should be sending tech support messages instead of posting their problems here (on this thread), since 9 times out of 10 nothing is resolved.

Most importantly, game quality experience is a part of tech support’s job and they should not be off loading their job to this website.

• Jomac777
    Jomac777 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2
    Options

The other reason this happens if your opponent is playing on a mobile device and say for example their phone rings and they take a call the internet connection drops. I have had this myself I will be playing a call comes through I take it and the game has frozen with the no internet connection error message displayed.

• Destiny_13
    Destiny_13 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

No, this wasn’t the normal delay between the different events. It was closed on my end for hours. Tech refunded my gold bars, so all is good. Thanks

• hottomato
    hottomato Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

The game is rigged, they decide who wins and who looses. When the game starts, depending on my status and my opponent's, 9.9 times out of 10, I know exactly if am gonna start first or second. For the 4th time now my opponent was myself! How is this possible?! Often time when I start playing, I know am gonna loose, cause bombs explode that should not, and those in my favor that should explode, don't! I guess they want us to be so frustrated, we'll buy more games. Not working with me, that's for sure but this ain't right!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Hi @hottomato!

It looks strange to me to can "guess" if you are going to play 1st or 2nd!

Ο.Κ., Ι think that it is easy to find if you are going to win or to loose after the first few moves and according to the Arena, because sometimes the balance tends to go to the one player's side, but also there are times thet the situation is literally reversed, even in the last move!

But before a match starting , how is it possible to know if you play 1st or 2nd! Is this a general feeling that you have, according to the other matches that you played just before and the positive or negative results you have!

There is also another parameter: sometimes it is better to play second, especially on certain Arenas and according to the initial setup! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?