๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

When overcaging on purpose becomes a boomerang!๐Ÿชƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Options
13ยป

Comments

• lolaprincess
    lolaprincess Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Wow! I learnt a lesson, I am the overcaging type and today, my opponents has seriously thrashed me. But I hope to change my tactics, thanks for sharing. Though everyday can't be for winning. I guess today is one of my worse days in the arena.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

Hi @lolaprincess!

A good tip is that before caging your opponent, be sure that there are 1,2 moves available, so that "shuffle" will not come on board, because then the situation could be worst for you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

My opponent caged my one available move:

After shuffle, I had more and better moves:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• NMS2222
    NMS2222 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I will never understand why people insist on putting a blocker on an opponent when they are going to win the game in the current turn. Especially if you only need less than 3 to win. It is just kind of an insult. I have a bad habit of just ending the game at that point and not allowing my opponent to get a perfect game.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

@NMS2222, sorry for the laughing, but I really agree with you! This is maybe a "bad habit" for some players, but there are others who agree with you and are really angry with cagers who "grab" any opportunity to cage on purpose, without any real reason!

However there are players, who just forget to look at the number of their moves and they do not realize that the game ends! So they cage just thinking that they have more moves! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?