πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

It's my first time to reach purple and green badge :D

It's worth experiencing the unlimited ticket :v

• NamTruong2001
    Options

My temporary high medal

• NamTruong2001
    Options

Phase 1 complete, it's my highest total medal I have collected as for now.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@NamTruong2001, welcome to the "peacock level" winners!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Hello all how are you?

good for you…

I tried again to play but it seems I should not!!

or the Studio do not like me πŸ€ͺ

I stuck in the same turn of Arena from more than 3 hours!!! Is that normal???

I should not purchase 24h

Good luck again I regret that I played again

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @Tiatouti and welcome again! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I am sorry that you had not a so good experience playing!

Don't worry, you are not the only one! πŸ˜‰

As time passes by, it is obvious that the game becomes harder! Playing continously for more than 2 years, I see that it is now far more difficult to keep streak! There is not only one reason for this!

Of course players became better and they know all the tips and tricks!

Other reason is that candydropping is now "stronger", according to the Arenas, so that the win is based now more on this and less on skills! πŸ˜‰

If the game had not the feature of returning back when you loose streak, it could be a wonderful and relaxing game!

I think that frustration comes only from this feature! But this is something we have discussed many times here!!😎

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Hi Nikolaos,

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately I deleted completely the game after logging out and I enter her to sign out, no more Arena

ENOUGH!! The game becoming reply very bad day after day, no progress and all what they care about is gaining money

Thank you again no need to reply as I will not be able to see it

• NamTruong2001
    Options

Finally, one opponent left the match. 15 gold bars is now mine. :D (Jenny's laughing)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @roxxybell and welcome to our Community!

The Royal Championship, as a vs game, has to start at the same time worldwide!

All R.C. events start aproximately at 11:00 CET (Central European Time) during summer time and at 10:00 CET during winter time.

They end at the same time after 2 days. There are 3 events weekly, starting on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

As a R.C. event ends at 11:00 CET, in various locations in the world it ends at various times: in the evening, at midnight etc.

I suppose that your location is in America, so according to the timezone, R.C. ends early in the night, at midnight or after midnight. In east american timezones it ends very early in the morning!

• sherricrash
    sherricrash Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I think it's fabulous I play it every time I can I wish it was on all the time the only problem I have is I have a folder full of people that quit the game cuz they can't win which leaves me not being able to get the points to get the two extra points if that makes sense you get five points for the win if you get all the points that you're supposed to in the game you get that extra two points. So is there a way that we can stop people from quitting the game early so we can get our maximum points when we win? I'm still trying to get my badge for coming in first place which I've done several times cuz I play all the time. Thanks for listening crush on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?