πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Emojis

Options
TaraFB
TaraFB Posts: 31 Pro Player 👑
edited June 2021 in The Royal Championship

Can we please get an eye roll emoji in response to the following players .

relentless unnecessary blockers

relentless laughing emoji users

double bomb and/or double blockers

the player who just has to use their bomb and block even though there is ONE OBVIOUS move for them to win

all of those people are all kinds of annoying .

I digress ...

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,528 Level 5
    Options

There are a lot of annoying behaviours!

Overblocking: yes!

Behavior which targets mostly on combining more red and blue candies on purpose to fillup boosters again and again! Yes!

Laughing emoji: No, because it does not affect game's progress! You can just turn sound off or turn emojis off.

Colorbombs next to other special candies: we have to complain the algorithm and not the player!

The player who blocks when there is an obvious move to win: this player simply does not deserve the perfect score! In this cases I escape (unless if I desperately need the 1 point!) πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

Over blocking? How is that possible when one is competitive and desires to win. I’m actually in it to win it

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2021
    Options

Overblocking is a negative "feature" of the game!

It became worst for the last 10 - 12 months, for various reasons! I do not want now to analyze the reasons, I will do it at another time! 😎

• MommaSweed
    MommaSweed Posts: 15 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The emoji's available just flat irritate this old woman. Some players don't seem to use them which is wonderful in my world. What makes some people think the hacking laughter when they just blocked you and got another 4 moves because the hitting repeatedly of the helper lollipops. Is there anyway to get an emoji that's the little hellion giving a raspberry?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @MommaSweed and welcome to our Community! πŸ™‚

First: there is not any old woman, this is Jenny, the game's main character! πŸ˜‰

Second: there is a simple way to get rid of this "annoying" feature: there is the option of turning off emojis at all!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Oh, how right you are about players overblocking! It seems like every move creates a blocker and automatically they use them on you. Sometimes they get a blocker on there very first move and you know they are going to block you! I noticed overblocking myself within the last six months or so and I have even noticed that when they have an obvious move to get the maximum points for that Arena, they still block. That's another thing I don't understand why are they doing that. Although I know I can disconnect, I don’t. I am surprised that you would disconnect.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @NatalieG πŸ™‚βš˜

Yes, overblocking is a problem that was not so obvious in the beginning!

When there were only the two basic boosters, pink lollipop and cage, it was posdible to use them once or maximum twice in a match!

Arenas in use were 2, 3, 4, 5, and later 8, 9. Also for a short while I played on the not in use Arenas 6 and 7. I never played on Arena 1!

On Feb. or March 2020 more boosyers/ blockers appeared! It was the no cagers era! The vast majority of players were using the combination of pink lollipop with one of the two powerful hammers! This was the best era! I loved R.C. because of this time!

However, the striped/wrapped hammers needed more red/ blue candies to fillup! The player could use them mostly 1 time in a match, maximum 2!

After this era, the new Arenas came, at Summer '20 ( maybe some of them appeared on May, I am not 100% sure).

Arenas 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and later 15, the 9 replacement, changed our gameplay! Candydropping was crazy! Boosters/ blockers were filling up much faster!

At the same time situation for boosters changed!

Now only the two basic were unlimited! The rest were being found in chests as rewards!

As it was mentioned here in the forum and as it was prooved later, cagers returned back more aggressive!

On September 20 the Studio asked our feedback about boosters! I responded to this giving detailed feedback about boosters' usage according to the level, but most players understood something else, or they wanted something else!

Most players were asking for all boosters to fillup faster! They were complaining about Arena 8!

So, Arena 8 disappeared, but boosters started filling up faster! This, together with the new Arenas' "architecture" brought this phenomenon: overblocking and overblocking on purpose!

This destroyed R.C. in my opinion!

@Minatozaki @Princess_Jessica

( I tagged you just to be informed about the facts)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NatalieG, wonderful signature!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?