🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• kris143
    kris143 Posts: 4 Newbie

As you see I have no New levels to play. With that said, in my events tab, it says I can win tickets to claim a special offer. However, in the past six months, I have not been given any tickets for beating hard and super hard levels. Just trying to figure out why even have it in my events tab anymore If the game isn’t going to give me tickets!? It’s now offering a race so at the end of the race when you win first place, you win five gold bars, I’d rather beat the levels at my own pace, then racing someone else and if I want to spend money and purchase the special offer, then I can!

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2

Every time the same shit you try to win 5 games and every time no chance 30 times 4 games but and fail every time that's not normal and above all you take booster and still not .... well honestly you just can't take it right things to go ... why only the opponent ....

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

Hi @kris143 and welcome!

First of all I have to say that you are off-topic, because this is the Royal Championship area and your questios is about the Jelly main board game!

Despite this and about your question: I think that there are features that come and go! So you may had the feature of earning tickets when beating hard and super hard levels, but at this time you have not this opportunity for 6 months as you mentioned! The feature may come again later.

About the events' tab, I think that the feature may appear in the events tab of any player anyway, but it is only my opinion, it is not sure that I a correct here!

• SheraDee
    SheraDee Posts: 13 Level 2

When I attempted to play Royal Championship, my opponent was ME! Y profile picture! What's up with that? Is my info being stolen or shared? Makes me feel very uneasy about my privacy!

• doctor4who5
    doctor4who5 Posts: 58 Level 2

Yes I have the same problem,it might be attempt to boot you out

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2

something is then called fair play...

Yes, of course, just plain unfair

• mrdowrong
    mrdowrong Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited February 2023

My phone was broken so I used my mom's she was already far I started playing and got her in the first place a couple of times the the screen started blinking the piece started moving on their own and then when you play against the hand I move once the hand moves 10 times I've been kicked out the game while I was playing five or six times then the mobile data started acting funny so I started keeping records next thing I know I'm playing a game I know that's supposed to be on the higher level I play the same games 3 or 4 times

• mrdowrong
    mrdowrong Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited February 2023

For some reason I keep playing the same games over and over again this one I played three times

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?